Sponsored

Gladiator Launch Edition Ordering Information LIVE NOW!! (from Tri-City)

Skyler7381

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite LE
Late color availability = until the color is available, we cannot place an order for that Gladiator. We do not have a time frame when late availability colors will be ready to go into production.
Although granite crystal metallic is no longer late availability.
Sponsored

jncomatrix

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GLADIATOR LE Black, 1996 XJ 4.0 5.5" long arm, 2003 Matrix XRS,
Occupation
Commercial Vehicle Director
When you go into the build and price and pick granite crystal there is no "late availability" showing

when you just click on the gladiator page and scroll to the bottom for color selector it says granite crystal --late availability

completely opposite of eachother.

Sponsored

Bluezlgnd

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Travis, great information but I'm still on the fence of LE vs. Std Rubicon later. DId I hear correctly that if ordered through you, post LE frenzy, that we would be eligible for a 7% (5% dealer, 1% Tread Lightly, 1% dealer finance) discount off of MSRP and 10% discount on package/option accessories?

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
I also saw the only opinion you can change is you can get auto tranny or manuel

Jeepin Weekend

First Name
Easton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 2 Door Rubicon, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Well, I'm happy to get some info over this, but our chances of being able to spend this summer in a gladiator are looking slim... I really hope I'm wrong but it's sounding like we won't see any in public hands until fall.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Guys, Is travis City real? They do not have a real working website,

Please correct me if i am wrong????

I just got off of the phone with my local jeep dealer, they are in fact selling them you can order them now, but they have a 10k dealer markup and limit 3 per dealership
Real. Alive. In the flesh.

I'm assuming you are referring to the Jeep Gladiator not having a "real working website;" however, as stated inside of this thread, the Gladiator Launch website will not open until Midnight tonight. Our website is real (www.14jeep.com or www.tricitychryslerjeepdodge.com).

Dealers are not allocated any sort of limit of LE Gladiators. It is the customer's choice to select the dealer they wish to work with.

Travis@TriCityJeep

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

I just got off of the phone with my local jeep dealer, they are in fact selling them you can order them now, but they have a 10k dealer markup and limit 3 per dealership
TriCity’s website is: https://www.tricitychryslerjeepdodge.com/

The website linked in the original post of this thread is the official Jeep website for the Launch Edition concierge. It makes sense it would be down, because that does not start till 12:01am tomorrow(April 4th).

However, some folks got an email from Jeep directly about a pre-order event that is going on today. If you got that email, then you can order today. If you did not, you have to wait till tomorrow and follow the process outlined by Jeep.

Iron Wolfpack

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red Rubicon Gladiator LE, 06 Range Rover Sport, 92 E350 Tailgating Bus (Howlin' Prowler); past Jeeps - 87 YJ, 02 TJ

They have a working website. And Travis has not only worked with many in this forum but also the JL forum. With nothing but positive feedback. And I’m sure anyone can say they can place and order. And document your needs on paper. But that doesn’t mean they can input it into an ordering tool.
https://www.tricitychryslerjeepdodge.com/

Jeepin Weekend

First Name
Easton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 2 Door Rubicon, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Travis@TriCityJeep
I know you probably know as much as we do at this point, but can you in any way allude to the possibility of seeing customer ordered gladiators in their driveways before August? That's honestly my deadline... but thanks in advance.

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
I know you probably know as much as we do at this point, but can you in any way allude to the possibility of seeing customer ordered gladiators in their driveways before August? That's honestly my deadline... but thanks in advance.
If they proceed with builds by May (the newest allocation date that has been told to us) then I would say they should be on dealer lots by July/August time frame.
Sponsored