Sponsored

Gladiator Launch Edition Ordering Information LIVE NOW!! (from Tri-City)

Iron Wolfpack

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red Rubicon Gladiator LE, 06 Range Rover Sport, 92 E350 Tailgating Bus (Howlin' Prowler); past Jeeps - 87 YJ, 02 TJ
Attached is the package contents of the Gladiator Launch Edition. These package contents do not include the required options listed below that must also be added:

RSJ: Wireless Speaker - Bluetooth
CSD: Tonneau Cover
HT3: Body Color 3-Piece Hard Top
MC6: Steel Front Bumper
XMF: Spray in Bedliner
XNY: Integrated Off-Road Camera
AM2: Off Road Group
Good to see the full cold weather package with remote start is included. That was a question many had. Thanks for sending this.
Sponsored

GCally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Excursion
Attached is the package contents of the Gladiator Launch Edition. These package contents do not include the required options listed below that must also be added:

RSJ: Wireless Speaker - Bluetooth
CSD: Tonneau Cover
HT3: Body Color 3-Piece Hard Top
MC6: Steel Front Bumper
XMF: Spray in Bedliner
XNY: Integrated Off-Road Camera
AM2: Off Road Group
I bet the ones that they are building now for dealer allocation will just have that base package and not the add on's of the LE.

eddybarba

First Name
eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Demon Motor Swap,2018 JLUR RIPP S/C, 2015 JKUR 392 swap w RIPP S/C, 2020 Porsche Macan S, 2017 F250 6.7, 2016 Nissan GTR
Vehicle Showcase
Launch Edition Invoice Pricing: $58,379

1% below invoice with Tread Lightly or other Affiliate Control Number: $57,795
Hey Travis, have you been able to confirm the orders you placed yesterday have all been accepted by FCA?

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Hey Travis, have you been able to confirm the orders you placed yesterday have all been accepted by FCA?
All orders I placed yesterday have been moved to BX Status (Unscheduled- Good Order Available For Scheduling). I'm sure there will be a check & balance on FCA's behalf involving checking Bill of Sale's & deposits & your Launch Edition webpage visit but everything looks good to go on our end so far!

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
All orders I placed yesterday have been moved to BX Status (Unscheduled- Good Order Available For Scheduling). I'm sure there will be a check & balance on FCA's behalf involving checking Bill of Sale's & deposits & your Launch Edition webpage visit but everything looks good to go on our end so far!
Travis, for that verification, are you able to see the connection for some folks already? There was a post about how the concierge call was just meant as a way to get you a lead (maybe they said e-lead?). Is that the case? and are you able to see those leads for the folks, like me :angel:, that haven't actually gotten a concierge call yet?

Sponsored

Sheepona

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion FRS
Travis, for that verification, are you able to see the connection for some folks already? There was a post about how the concierge call was just meant as a way to get you a lead (maybe they said e-lead?). Is that the case? and are you able to see those leads for the folks, like me :angel:, that haven't actually gotten a concierge call yet?
Kind of the same boat for me. I have an email saying my spot in line is reserved and should get a call in 2-3 business days

TommyBoy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Patiently waiting
Occupation
Accessory shop owner
Hey Travis, I work at a dealership as well (I won't say which one I'm not here to advertise or spam) anyway I got an internal email saying there is no EP on these, I just pulled up an invoice on one and its like $6,500 more for MSRP vs EP. There's no way I'll buy one for that. Even invoice is almost $3,000 more than EP. Now I realize its not up to you what I negotiate here, but were you guys aware of this?

And more importantly, do you know if these are being built before the production models or after? I'm willing to pay more if I'll get it sooner.
Please say it isn't so? EP not available? just on the LE? On

RecoveringBanker

Banned
Banned
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
St. Clair, Michigan (45 Min North of Detroit)
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Please say it isn't so? EP not available? just on the LE? On
Don’t know if it’ll apply on other models and it didn’t say if Friends / Affiliate / Supplier was an option or not. It is really annoying how vague and unclear everything is.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
I just got off the phone with my regional FCA Rep. They are just beginning to perform checks & balances on the LE orders. He asked me for names of all those I placed an order for. It seems many dealers received duplicate leads on the same customer (ie: We received 3 leads for the same customer). What does this mean? The "sell out" of LE Gladiators may not have happened! All LE's we have ordered at my store have been moved to BX Status (Unscheduled- Good Order Available for Scheduling). I asked him about that & he stated as long as they have moved from BG (Bad order) or BA (Unscheduled- Pending Order) we are good to go so far. They (FCA) still need to make sure those that have been ordered match up to the LE Website hand raiser information (Name & email provided by the customer on the LE website).

Any additional information provided to us will be passed along.

Travis

juls702

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wide rage from 4x4 - 12sec 1/4mile @100+ ;)
hello, just wanted to add that my dealer said, that the order was placed and now a waiting game... but they never asked for any $$$ deposits ... they do have my info and was handed over to them by the jeep corp. rep that called me... pls just add to this if anyone else has anymore info any updates, thanks in advance

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
So happy to have waited. What a cluster f... They shouldve just let people go to a dealer and order one instead of the whole concierge crud. Shouldve been first orders in get them up to a certain cut off, then they're done.
Sponsored