Sponsored

Gladiator Launch Edition Ordering Information LIVE NOW!! (from Tri-City)

jeepinmike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Do you know if we have to get the black leather seats or can we pick tan?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Launch Edition Invoice Pricing: $58,379

1% below invoice with Tread Lightly or other Affiliate Control Number: $57,795

Sponsored

GCally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Excursion

Have you gotten confirmation from Jeep that Gladiator LE will be eligible for Affiliate 1% under invoice program?

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Can you post all the options pricing (mark and invoice) information for us to use for other builds? Since the LE has almost every option, invoice should be available for almost all options now. Thanks for all your updates. Still expect regular orders to start in May?

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Have you gotten confirmation from Jeep that Gladiator LE will be eligible for Affiliate 1% under invoice program?
They have never stated otherwise that they would not honor our submitted claim for Affiliate Rewards. Regardless if they accept it or not; if you have an affiliate control number, we will honor Affiliate pricing at our dealership.

Dietruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 2004 Z06, 2021 Model Y
Can you post all the options pricing (mark and invoice) information for us to use for other builds? Since the LE has almost every option, invoice should be available for almost all options now. Thanks for all your updates. Still expect regular orders to start in May?

Can you post the full official option list, and can you add a soft top? Or any options missing?

Thank you

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
I've attached a sample build configuration; however, what you are asking for is not quite as simple as stated. Most options are built into the Launch Edition already.

Also, items such as the Body Color 3-Piece Hard Top that is priced at $1,100 is likely a discounted price from the Black 3-Piece Hard Top.

Attachments

Sponsored

GCally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Excursion
I've attached a sample build configuration; however, what you are asking for is not quite as simple as stated. Most options are built into the Launch Edition already.

Also, items such as the Body Color 3-Piece Hard Top that is priced at $1,100 is likely a discounted price from the Black 3-Piece Hard Top.
Yea, there is no mention of hard top headliner but it said it had it on the web site.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist

The $1100 body color hard top is the price difference from the standard dual top group (upgrade black top to color match). Straight body color hard top only is $2295.

EDIT: Just saw your build sheet. Not sure why HT3 is priced differently than on jeep.com. If you select HT3 only, it's $2295. If you select dual top and add HT3, the price difference is $1100. So is the LE a dual top (hard top color match + soft top)?

Last edited:

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Thanks Travis. Wasn’t sure if you had a list of the all the options for any order since LE orders are happening now. What you posted is better than nothing. Thanks again

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Attached is the package contents of the Gladiator Launch Edition. These package contents do not include the required options listed below that must also be added:

RSJ: Wireless Speaker - Bluetooth
CSD: Tonneau Cover
HT3: Body Color 3-Piece Hard Top
MC6: Steel Front Bumper
XMF: Spray in Bedliner
XNY: Integrated Off-Road Camera
AM2: Off Road Group

Attachments

RecoveringBanker

Banned
Banned
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
St. Clair, Michigan (45 Min North of Detroit)
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Hey Travis, I work at a dealership as well (I won't say which one I'm not here to advertise or spam) anyway I got an internal email saying there is no EP on these, I just pulled up an invoice on one and its like $6,500 more for MSRP vs EP. There's no way I'll buy one for that. Even invoice is almost $3,000 more than EP. Now I realize its not up to you what I negotiate here, but were you guys aware of this?

And more importantly, do you know if these are being built before the production models or after? I'm willing to pay more if I'll get it sooner.
Sponsored