2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition Ordering Goes Live

mpsbarra

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator LE Granite; Honda HRV
So the auto would account for ~$2,000 of the LE markup, no?
No, the auto is a required option of the LE. The advertised price of ~$62k doesn't have any markup, it's the cost of all packages and accessories included with a base Rubicon. The $5k markup on top of that is for the three LE only features, 1) tailgate badge, 2) leather-wrapped with red stitching exclusive LE Instrument panel, and 3) aluminum LE wheels in mid-gloss black.
Sponsored

GCally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Excursion
No, the auto is a required option of the LE. The advertised price of ~$62k doesn't have any markup, it's the cost of all packages and accessories included with a base Rubicon. The $5k markup on top of that is for the three LE only features, 1) tailgate badge, 2) leather-wrapped with red stitching exclusive LE Instrument panel, and 3) aluminum LE wheels in mid-gloss black.
The LE is actually $300 cheaper than building the same exact Rubicon on Jeep.com.

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
I got busy with work today and reservations were gone when I hit the website at about 3:15 PM CT. I'm on the waiting list.

NektoInPhx

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99Taco4x2, 04Taco4x4, 13JKSport
Got the initial email on 4/3/19, was signed up within 5 minutes. Got the phone call pretty early this morning, they asked when I wanted to come in, I said "I can come in right now". Had to wait for the dealership to actually open, lol. Went with Granite Crystal Metallic. No official word on delivery date, the total wild guess was 4-6 weeks. I'm not holding my breath.

Already 'requested' a week off when I take delivery, so I can go break her in properly.
Sponsored