jeep gladiator power lock actuator

Mikey1920

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
Hi guys, I just joined the jeep family last week. Got a 2020 jeep gladiator.

I was wondering if anyone ever added power lock actuator to your doors? Mines is a base model with no power windows or locks. I dont car about the windows to much but would love to get power locks and haven't had any luck finding any info online about it. I do plan on getting a remote start and alarm installed I was hoping I could do my locks at the same time.

Any info would be great! Thanks
Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Hi guys, I just joined the jeep family last week. Got a 2020 jeep gladiator.

I was wondering if anyone ever added power lock actuator to your doors? Mines is a base model with no power windows or locks. I dont car about the windows to much but would love to get power locks and haven't had any luck finding any info online about it. I do plan on getting a remote start and alarm installed I was hoping I could do my locks at the same time.

Any info would be great! Thanks
Your alarm installer can add lock actuators no problem. I did that on a TJ 20 years ago.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
https://www.a1electric.com/Merchant...sQuaezzrmKkl60e6bIVGY7tOcJB-dfD4aAv20EALw_wcB

I'm about to have that installed on mine in the next couple months. They quoted me around $550 total to get it done. It says for a JL but I have verified that kit will work on the JT as well and it adds the quick disconnect for the doors so you can still remove them. Make sure if you get done at a alarm shop that you tell them you want a way to be able to remove the doors. My buddy had it done on a JK he had and didn't think about it and was never able to remove the doors after they did the install.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
I am waiting for a written quote to have power locks added to my truck. A local car stereo shop does this. Should be around the same cost. Looking to have it done early next week. They plan to put in disconnects on each door no problem. Will advise once it’s done and installed. And by the way I will not get a lock for the tailgate, doesn’t bother me.
Sponsored