Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator mohjave
Occupation
Toolmaker
Is that from @pixeldecals?

https://pixeldecals.com/

If so, I wish there was a dedicated gallery of their custom work—just to get great ideas, if not just admire the work…

I love the signal flags he did for me:
C56F3B44-169C-4FD7-A79F-929B1CB22BE1.jpeg

[/QUOTE no it’s from the gentlemen that is doing the Jeep decals now for Fca at jeepgraphicstudio.com

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Fender vent decals look pretty cool. And I bet they would fit properly. I've seen some that were cut a little off.

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
one thing that might work better for some people is the multi colored decals. Many of the ones out now are a multi layered process. Which can be challenging for a few. If the mopar decal is a single sheet, I can see that being an easier process.

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator mohjave
Occupation
Toolmaker
one thing that might work better for some people is the multi colored decals. Many of the ones out now are a multi layered process. Which can be challenging for a few. If the mopar decal is a single sheet, I can see that being an easier process.
His graphics are all printed with state of the art equipment and not layered but he can print texture also.

Sponsored

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
His graphics are all printed with state of the art equipment and not layered but he can print texture also.

Sorry, I was referring to the pixel decal vinyl. They are applied as a bottom layer and a top layer.

Nevertheless, I just ordered to topo hood decal. I'll see if it's multi layered or not.

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2002 VTX1800
no it’s from the gentlemen that is doing the Jeep decals now for Fca at jeepgraphicstudio.com
Do we get to know who it is? Or is it a secret that you'll be killed for talking about?

I mean, you did just join the forum today to talk specifically about it....

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator mohjave
Occupation
Toolmaker
Do we get to know who it is? Or is it a secret that you'll be killed for talking about?
I can’t hand out his personal number. I just know him from a Jeep off-road fest and he was able to make what I wanted and told me he was going to be doing all of Jeeps graphics so all I know is if you contact him through the website I posted that he will work with you if you want something special.

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2002 VTX1800
I can’t hand out his personal number. I just know him from a Jeep off-road fest and he was able to make what I wanted and told me he was going to be doing all of Jeeps graphics so all I know is if you contact him through the website I posted that he will work with you if you want something special.
It's Jeep's website, is it not? I mean, there's no contact information whatsoever on there.

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator mohjave
Occupation
Toolmaker
It's Jeep's website, is it not? I mean, there's no contact information whatsoever on there.
Oh sorry I didn’t even realize it didn’t have a contact button. He gave me his email to hand out for anyone interested, it’s [email protected]

Sponsored

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
Holy cow, I went from super excited to incredibly disappointed SO FAST.

Reading this, I thought I was going to be able to upload photos and set up a custom graphics kit.. its not even close, its just more of the same existing decals that you can find all over amazon and ebay.. hood letters, vent stickers, etc. Bummer.