OP
OP
Jeepnoob34

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
I’m terribly sorry for your loss. But I think that plate is AWESOME!
thanks. I may have to look into seeing if it’s available. I had forgotten all about that plate until seeing your post.
Sponsored

Jeepstew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
It's your Jeep, do what you like.

Army Infantry Vet
Army Brat here. I wanted the big star graphic any my Gobi JT. My wife liked the neutral tan, but she thought adding the star would make it look too “Army.” I agreed. To each our own, I guess. So I replaced the antenna with a shorter one and installed grab handles to help them climb in. (Better bang for the buck anyway.)

OP
OP
Jeepnoob34

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Army Brat here. I wanted the big star graphic any my Gobi JT. My wife liked the neutral tan, but she thought adding the star would make it look too “Army.” I agreed. To each our own, I guess. So I replaced the antenna with a shorter one and installed grab handles to help them climb in. (Better bang for the buck anyway.)
I can see her POV. I’ve also thought about the gladiator graphic. If I went with that, it would be something smaller. Maybe a small on under the side mirrors.

REDDAWG

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 hd flhtcse ,20 gladiator When it gets here
Hey all,

I just received my gator green JT and saw this “distressed star” decal on many jeeps. I think it would look great on my JT but am a bit wary to do it since I’m not a vet.

Any vets out there that can give an opinion on this? While I like the graphic, I don’t want to offend the men and women that have served our country. I don’t really see it as stolen valor, but it makes me uncomfortable enough to ask some vets on here lol.
no problem with non vet having star cold war vet here gator sport

Sponsored

Mackboss

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Over the Road Truck Driver
Yes . Its 3M MAT OD green with a few extra decals.

Incommando

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sport max tow Sting-gray, ‘95 YJ
The distressed star hood decal was a part of the factory “freedom edition “ JK

E23A4E72-BB8E-479F-A2E9-A46F0FE8C5B6.jpeg

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Realistic Dinosaur Entertainment | Marketing | Jeeper
Vehicle Showcase
I did my time in the Army also, but when I fist saw the JT, I saw the original 3/4 ton in my mind. Soooo
20191224_140825.jpg
20191224_140840.jpg
20191224_140903.jpg
20191224_140926.jpg
20191224_140946.jpg
beautiful job - love the tailgate glad decal

Sponsored

Zuni

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler JLR
Occupation
Furnace operator
I agree it's almost as big as the old 3/4 ton. Almost 3 times the size of a M151A2 willy. Although I will admit if they had a 2 door model I would've bought one instead of my 23 JLR.

Bluefalcon

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Fed Officer
Hey all,

I just received my gator green JT and saw this “distressed star” decal on many jeeps. I think it would look great on my JT but am a bit wary to do it since I’m not a vet.

Any vets out there that can give an opinion on this? While I like the graphic, I don’t want to offend the men and women that have served our country. I don’t really see it as stolen valor, but it makes me uncomfortable enough to ask some vets on here lol.
The star is for thw Jeep.. not a representation of ypu... go for it

Zuni

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler JLR
Occupation
Furnace operator
I agree it's almost as big as the old 3/4 ton. Almost 3 times the size of a M151A2 willy. Although I will admit if they had a 2 door model I would've bought one instead of my 23 JLR.
Hey all,

Jeep Gladiator Jeep star graphic for non veteran? photostudio_1696611433702

I might be a little biased but the stars should be for vets. If u want to show ur patriotism display the flag. I drove a M151A2 jeep in Germany before they camaflaged them and covered the stars.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I’ll offer an alternative opinion. I think it’s one of the stupidest things that they put on a jeep.
I would nominate the 2014 Jeep Wrangler Dragon edition as the final level boss for worst decal set on a Jeep.
Sponsored

Last edited: