Sponsored

Jeep Wave No More! [Clarification: Only Discounts on Jeep Merchandise Cancelled]

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
We wanted to take this opportunity to clear up any confusion regarding the email that many of you received about the discontinuation of the Savings Network portion of your Jeep Wave membership. The remainder of your membership benefits (i.e. oil changes, tire rotations, etc.) are not affected by this change. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via private message.

Darlene
Jeep Cares
Sponsored

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
We wanted to take this opportunity to clear up any confusion regarding the email that many of you received about the discontinuation of the Savings Network portion of your Jeep Wave membership. The remainder of your membership benefits (i.e. oil changes, tire rotations, etc.) are not affected by this change. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via private message.

Jeep Cares
Hey thank you for clearing that up! I feel a lot better!

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler unlimited
This is BS. not only they cancelled the $500 savings , if you go to the web page they removed all the jeep products and jeep merchandise from the discounted items
Sponsored