First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Starting Wednesday my Wife and I started a slow trip down the Blue Ridge Parkway originating in Charlottesville, VA. What a great trip and on Friday night we stopped in Hillsville, VA for the night. Went for some Mexican and came out to this sweet, lifted Rubicon beside me.

After snapping a pic of them together I reached for my door handle and knocked something to the ground. It was my first Duck, I was so excited! Even better my Wife asked how much a lift kit like that would cost.

What a great trip and the Gladiator was a superb traveling vehicle and thanks to the Rubicon owner for making my day.

Jeep Gladiator Jeeps Parking Next To Jeeps Jeeps

Jeep Gladiator Jeeps Parking Next To Jeeps IMG_20211015_212252_203

Jeep Gladiator Jeeps Parking Next To Jeeps IMG_20211015_212252_236

Sponsored

cdyoung9799

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Starting Wednesday my Wife and I started a slow trip down the Blue Ridge Parkway originating in Charlottesville, VA. What a great trip and on Friday night we stopped in Hillsville, VA for the night. Went for some Mexican and came out to this sweet, lifted Rubicon beside me.

After snapping a pic of them together I reached for my door handle and knocked something to the ground. It was my first Duck, I was so excited! Even better my Wife asked how much a lift kit like that would cost.

What a great trip and the Gladiator was a superb traveling vehicle and thanks to the Rubicon owner for making my day.

Jeep Gladiator Jeeps Parking Next To Jeeps IMG_1486.JPG

Got my first duck on my Gladiator at the gym the other night. Also a Batman duck. My favorite duck so far.

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer

Just did some of the Blue Ridge Parkway with my dad. He lives near there. Had dinner at Blowing Rock. Very nice drive.

Sponsored

awraynor

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Just did some of the Blue Ridge Parkway with my dad. He lives near there. Had dinner at Blowing Rock. Very nice drive.

We were going to stay in Boone/Blowing Rock the next night, but the cheapest room available was $400/night so had to pass. Love that area and hate I don't still work there.