JKS 3.5" lift kit install

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Nice Video, Thanks ! Do all the lift kits require you to cutoff that bracket ? ie. Does the Mopar kit require you to cut off that bracket also.

OP
OP
SKETCHY JEEP

SKETCHY JEEP

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Nice Video, Thanks ! Do all the lift kits require you to cutoff that bracket ? ie. Does the Mopar kit require you to cut off that bracket also.
A majority of them don't require it. I don't think the Mopar one requires it since its not a quick disconnecting endlink system.

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
How does it ride with the JSPEC shocks? Looking a this kit, but everyone else seems to have upgraded to Fox.

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk’n JT
@SKETCHY JEEP
Did you measure the height before and after the lift install? I heard you mention it in the beginning of the video, but never the results. Maybe I missed it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
SKETCHY JEEP

SKETCHY JEEP

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
How does it ride with the JSPEC shocks? Looking a this kit, but everyone else seems to have upgraded to Fox.
The JKS shocks rides great. For my needs (daily driver and occasional trails) I dont need the fox shocks. The JKS shocks are a drastic improvement over stocks.

OP
OP
SKETCHY JEEP

SKETCHY JEEP

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
@SKETCHY JEEP
Did you measure the height before and after the lift install? I heard you mention it in the beginning of the video, but never the results. Maybe I missed it.
I didn't do a good job at the before and after with the measurements truck was loaded down when I did the before measurements so anything after that would've been off
Sponsored