Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
A24A0E90-34C9-4261-946A-9F4A1E3E0021.jpeg
C753FCE1-6F7E-4623-BF24-8344C488BF1A.jpeg
66A0D6A1-F34A-43CB-800A-F72941F75246.jpeg
341B48CC-122C-4F20-B9A0-1943DB803070.jpeg
You might want to consider something as easy as this. I’ve seen these side vent mirrors on a Wrangler. It looks to be the same vent on a Gladiator. Stick(glue) them on and you instantly have them available when you pull the doors off and run doorless or with tube doors. Am not a lawyer so I don’t know if you could be sued in case of an accident with someone claiming you could not see them beside you. Such a litigious society we live in. But to me this looks like an inexpensive fix and no problem trying to store the tube doors in your garage with mirrors attached to them.
Sponsored

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
The EAG tube doors (bought from Vicious Off-road) with netting look great (sorry, skulls are not for me) and come with side mirrors. They appear to be sturdy and well built.

Now just waiting for a Gladiator to install them on...

Paid <$300 shipped for 4 tube doors with mirrors. Great deal when on sale!

Can’t possibly imagine paying over $1K for the Mopar doors that frankly are built with tubes that are too large. At the L.A. Auto Show I kept opening/closing the Mopar doors on the Sting Gray Gladiator and I just kept raining rusty dust out of the doors...so the tubes clearly aren’t welded shut.

Last edited:

the-dude-abides

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT 2020
The EAG tube doors (bought from Vicious Off-road) with netting look great (sorry, skulls are not for me) and come with side mirrors. They appear to be sturdy and well built.

Can’t possibly imagine paying over $1K for the Mopar doors that frankly are built with tubes that are too large. At the L.A. Auto Show I kept opening/closing the Mopar doors on the Sting Gray Gladiator and I just kept raining rusty dust out of the doors...so the tubes clearly aren’t welded shut.
This one?
https://viciousoffroad.com/i-305152...-4-door-matrix-tubular-doors-with-mirror.html

Sponsored

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
EAG Tube Doors from viciousoffroad.com are on sale again for $296 delivered.

Use promo code FATHERSDAY15 to receive the discount.

Reactions: JP1

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Got the MOPAR tube doors for the gladiator from quadratec and a set of mirrors and installed them all earlier this week. No problems and all fit perfectly

7918FFC0-BF99-47E7-B949-54DECDD6D1F2.jpeg
Great looking Jeep Truck! :like:

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
And a hard folding tonneau cover too. Looks great. Congrats

Got the MOPAR tube doors for the gladiator from quadratec and a set of mirrors and installed them all earlier this week. No problems and all fit perfectly

7918FFC0-BF99-47E7-B949-54DECDD6D1F2.jpeg

Sponsored

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude

Those are insanely cheap! I wonder why that is? They are heavy and made well?

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Those are insanely cheap! I wonder why that is? They are heavy and made well?
Tell me about it. They were a great deal at that price with mirrors. Of course I'm waiting on my Gladiator to install the set. But they were packaged well, seemed very solid built, not too big tubes, nice welds and powder coating. They are on sale again this weekend for $319 for 4 doors + mirrors.

BUT...if you aren't too picky on the tube door design, Vicious Offroad has a similar set of tube doors for JLs called the "Safari" with mirrors too for $229 + shipping . Here's the actual summary page showing the Safari doors for $229: https://viciousoffroad.com/search.html#!sq=tube doors

Then the detail page for the Safari doors showing a different $319 price: https://viciousoffroad.com/i-305152...4-door-tubular-safari-doors-with-mirrors.html

These are likely marked incorrectly on the summary page, but I'd take a photo that summary page and place the order. Then call then first thing on Friday before they fill the order to see if they will honor the $229 price! Can't hurt to try...

Didn’t realize how much the doors stick out compared to the regular doors.
Yeah I saw those doors at the Gladiator introduction at the L.A. Auto Show. Felt like the tubes were too big and made from thin walled material (likely to dent over time). Also the doors rained rusty dust on the door entry area when I slammed them shut to test the mechanism. The high price was the final death blow veto.

Captn_Obvious

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon (Sting Grey)
Does anyone know if the Mopar 2 in. tube doors rattle? Love the way they look but can't have rattles. Thanks.
Sponsored