First Name
David Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel
Occupation
IT
I FINALLY got the Diesel Gladiator back after being in the shop since March 18th. Go to the dealer, pick it up and they say, "Finally, you are good to go" I grab the keys, go back out of the parking space, and bam, the Check Engine light comes on immediately. I pull right back into the service bay and grab the advisor. They scanned it and said, "oh, that was an old code that wasn't cleared", cleared the code. In the meantime, they (the mechanic) drive the jeep for 60 miles with the check engine light on and forgot to reset the code... WTF. No, this morning I got their "offer to repurchase" the vehicle and you guessed it, it was an offer below market value. I can't replace the Jeep with what they offered. It's FN ridicules. I'm like, why should I sell this back to you for less than I can sell it to my neighbor for? Seriously, After owning a jeep since 1991, I am done, completely done...

mark walk

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 mojave
Occupation
retired
Sorry, Guys. I am still here as the OP. The Jeep is currently still at the shop, with no ideas as to when the replacement tank will be available. They say the tank has sensors inside, which you can't replace without a whole new tank. It's crazy, I'm extremely frustrated and really considering buying a new Tundra at this point. Please someone talk me out of it. I have owned a Jeep since 1991, but I am at my witts end.
i waited 9 weeks for a rear axel on my 22 mojave they gave me a beat up renagade to drive
Sponsored