Sponsored

JT Gladiator Delivery Checklist

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When I upgraded my wheels i didn’t add them.
When I went to pick up my STi the car had locking lug nuts. (Dealer added at no charge because they wanted them on the cars that sat on the lot because the BBS wheels tended to "walk") I told them I wasn't closing the deal until they got them off.

You wouldn't believe the trouble we had getting them off. Service was closed so the sales guy, the sales manager and I changed them. Of course one of the monkeys in back had hammered them on with an impact driver so we couldn't get them off with the lug wrench in the trunk.

I will not drive a car with those atrocities.
Sponsored

BaliMawr

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTMT, 2004 R1150GS, 1979 R100
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Art Teacher, Blacksmith
Armed myself with grin from ear to ear and JT Gladiator Delivery Checklist from Pg. 1.
I went to pick up my first ever Jeep.
I was disappointed as soon as I open the back door,
there was no USB/power point for backseat passenger.
As I walked around, I noticed there was no front camera.

Dealer said Jeep stop making Gladiator with front camera
Not sure what else missing or Jeep stop making but I'm not driving it home.
I just got my window sticker. I hope I'm not going to have to be pissed, because I didn't get the trail rail system (which doesn't mention the interior rear USB/power), and the dealer assured me that they all had it. With a teenager, it's a must. (Fingers crossed) Has anyone found a line item for this unit in either the Build Sheet or the Window sticker?

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
I just got my window sticker. I hope I'm not going to have to be pissed, because I didn't get the trail rail system (which doesn't mention the interior rear USB/power), and the dealer assured me that they all had it. With a teenager, it's a must. (Fingers crossed) Has anyone found a line item for this unit in either the Build Sheet or the Window sticker?
If you got the 8.4 touchscreen you will have rear power for sure I think maybe even technology package

Sponsored

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold JLU Sport S for JTM, JL Willys Sport
I believe the rear usb/power is only available on some trims regardless if it's a 7" or 8.4" touchscreen. On the JL's it's the Rubicon or Sahara only I believe. JT's Rubicon, Mojave and likely Overland / HA, but I'm not positive. It's probably on some other trims too so I should just say higher end trim levels.

The cargo management/trail rail gets you 115v outlet in the bed.

You can run a long USB-A cord from the usb input in the console to the rear seats and use a splitter if you need more than one.

Last edited:

BaliMawr

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTMT, 2004 R1150GS, 1979 R100
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Art Teacher, Blacksmith
I believe the rear usb/power is only available on some trims regardless if it's a 7" or 8.4" touchscreen. On the JL's it's the Rubicon or Sahara only I believe. JT's Rubicon, Mojave and likely Overland / HA, but I'm not positive. It's probably on some other trims too so I should just say higher end trim levels.

The cargo management/trail rail gets you 115v outlet in the bed.

You can run a long USB-A cord from the usb input in the console to the rear seats and use a splitter if you need more than one.
I test drove three different sport s, and all had the rear plugs, and at least one of them had the 7" screen. I specifically asked the dealer about it, and was told that they all had them. This won't keep me from buying the truck, but I'm going to have them install it if it's not there when it shows up. Not having to run cords all over the place is the whole point.