Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Jeep Aftermarket Suspension and Accessory Manufacturer
EVO MFG's High N' Tight Rear Bumper:
PDRX8624_1024x1024.jpg

Jeep Gladiator High Clearance Rear Bumper with D Ring Shackle Tabs

Simple Bolt on installation.

This high clearance bumper is designed to reduce the Gladiator’s tendency to drag the rear bumper off road giving many inches of gained clearance over stock and aftermarket bumpers. Tight to the tailgate, low profile high from the ground. If you wheel your gladiator, this is the bumper for you.

Receiver option is Jeep backup sensors/park assist compatible.

INSTALLATION TIME 1-2 HOURS

*Bumpers ship bare steel with welded seams ready for contour grinding and/or paint/powder coat to your specific color. Some images may be shown with installer contour ground welds.

*Standard Bumper is Not compatible with Jeep Park Assist Back Up Sensors. (Will work on park assist equipped vehicles, park assist will be disabled).

*Receiver Option (2”) is currently NOT RATED FOR TOWING. (Used for Recovery and/or Bike Racks, Kayak Mounts, Baskets and other accessories)

Optional JT License Plate Relocate sold separately EVO-3121B

EVo-3133H_1024x1024.jpg

PDRX8628_1024x1024.jpg
Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Ehh looks alright. Better with a flip up license plate and side protection IMO. Wrap around and get rid of the stock sliders. Doesn't look finished or complete with the stock sliders. Not rated for towing? Guessing it would be strong enough. Not a bad price point. High and tight for sure. Would not want to put my plates on the tailgate. Sorry for the negative feedback.

MCATDT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Ehh looks alright. Better with a flip up license plate and side protection IMO. Wrap around and get rid of the stock sliders. Doesn't look finished or complete with the stock sliders. Not rated for towing? Guessing it would be strong enough. Not a bad price point. High and tight for sure. Would not want to put my plates on the tailgate. Sorry for the negative feedback.
Have to agree, not a fan of the looks. However, it definitely serves a purpose as far as clearance is concerned. If you are are in need of the extra clearance based on the terrain you encounter than this is definitely an option. I have dragged my rear end a few times and decided to go with the Mopar steel rear that I am going to raptor line.

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator JT High N' Tight Rear Bumper PDRX8628_1024x1024

This high clearance bumper is designed to reduce the Gladiator’s tendency to drag the rear bumper off road giving many inches of gained clearance over stock and aftermarket bumpers. Tight to the tailgate, low profile high from the ground. If you wheel your gladiator, this is the bumper for you.

*Bumpers ship bare steel with welded seams ready for contour grinding and/or paint/powder coat to your specific color. Some images may be shown with installer contour ground welds.

*Standard Bumper is Not compatible with Jeep Park Assist Back Up Sensors. (Will work on park assist equipped vehicles, park assist will be disabled).

*Receiver Option (2”) is currently NOT RATED FOR TOWING. (Used for Recovery and/or Bike Racks, Kayak Mounts, Baskets and other accessories)

Do you have one in aluminum?

Sponsored

tonywin

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Is there a way to mount the license plate on the center of the standard bumper? Not a fan of the relocation kit.

21RG

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
4Wheeling
I like it, about time for a nice tight bumper vs the big train sized bumpers.

My only "issue" would be the downward tilt on the top of the bumper. I like it, but if wet or muddy that would be a pain to step on to.

Do you have any pics of the backside and underneat and mounting points? I would prefer the shackle points a little lower, depends on how it mounts to the frame.

Good idea on making a low profile set up, how about the front?

WK2JT

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTC
Vehicle Showcase

“currently NOT RATED FOR TOWING”

Does this suggest you are currently testing/certifying it for towing?

OP
OP
EVO MFG

EVO MFG

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
EVO MFG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Is there a way to mount the license plate on the center of the standard bumper? Not a fan of the relocation kit.
You can definitely add one by drilling a couple holes.
Jeep Gladiator JT High N' Tight Rear Bumper ucarecdn (Medium)

OP
OP
EVO MFG

EVO MFG

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
EVO MFG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
I like it, about time for a nice tight bumper vs the big train sized bumpers.

My only "issue" would be the downward tilt on the top of the bumper. I like it, but if wet or muddy that would be a pain to step on to.
It only sticks out 3" inches from the tail gate. Not much of a step anyway. I usually use the tire.
Do you have any pics of the backside and underneat and mounting points? I would prefer the shackle points a little lower, depends on how it mounts to the frame.
I don't have any pics at the moment. I'll grab some tomorrow.
The shackle point are high to maximize departure angle.
Good idea on making a low profile set up, how about the front?
We have a few options for the front
Jeep Gladiator JT High N' Tight Rear Bumper JT DIESEL GREY ENFORCER PRO SAND DUNES PDRX5927-Enhanced-Edit (Medium) Jeep Gladiator JT High N' Tight Rear Bumper DRIXTIN-1001233

Sponsored

OP
OP
EVO MFG

EVO MFG

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
EVO MFG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
“currently NOT RATED FOR TOWING”

Does this suggest you are currently testing/certifying it for towing?
We aren't currently testing/certifying it for towing.

DavoSmith

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5th Gen 4 Runner
Occupation
Plumber
I like EVO’s JT Rear High N Tight Bumper but it really needs corner protection sliders.

EVO should either make separate standalone bolt on corner protection or better yet, incorporate the corner protection into the bumper itself. However they do it the corner protection should be able to handle consecutive full weight of the loaded vehicle drops onto the corner without bending or loosening up.

If EVO really wanted to get serious they would incorporate the corner protection sliders into the bumper itself making it all one piece and have the owner trim off the bottom 3-4” of their rear quarter sheet metal. I like the way “[Banned Site]” easily trimmed 3-4” off of his rear corners to bring the sheet metal of the corner up even with the bottom frame rail. Video attached.

Evo could also add an angled 3-4” lip to the bottom back forward facing edge of the bumper to prevent it from digging into the ground like a knife edge when going up steep inclines?

EVO, what do you think?

BigLizzard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
I make people bigger brighter and louder
If this ever gets a good tow rating, Ill find a way to convince the wife to say yes to this.
Sponsored