Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Max Tow, 2002 Honda S2000
Occupation
AirForce
Hey everyone!
I've been trying to find more info on this kit offered by RK however all the talk seems to be about their higher tier suspension kits... with this being said is anyone running this kit? And if so can you post pictures of your setup and what shock setup you ended up using? Is there any other kits I should be taking a look at in this price point? Just trying to get the most lift out of my money as possible! Budget for lift is around 2k without shocks, if under that more money to put towards wheels and tires! Any info is greatly appreciated due to me being a newbie at this whole offroading and lifting a vehicle. Not sure what all the benefits are with some of the higher tier kits etc. This is the setup I have put together so far! Let me know your opinions.
RK Suspenison setup.png

Falcon Shock Setup.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
HydroLifeAZ

HydroLifeAZ

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
AirForce
For that money you can get the RK pro x no limits complete with shocks
Seems like a way more complete kit. Do you have any experience with their shocks?

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
Seems like a way more complete kit. Do you have any experience with their shocks?
I bought the Pro X Unlimited with shocks and i can`t complain about the shocks in any manner, for their price i think they are a bargain. Removing the track bar and replacing it with the cradle along with the quad springs makes the rear very stable very un-truck like in the rear. I got the best price from RCO.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
For what I’ve read is that the RK lifts don’t like the falcon shocks... I could be wrong... I’m having the falcon 3.3’s installed with my MC lift.

Sponsored

OP
OP
HydroLifeAZ

HydroLifeAZ

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
AirForce
I bought the Pro X Unlimited with shocks and i can`t complain about the shocks in any manner, for their price i think they are a bargain. Removing the track bar and replacing it with the cradle along with the quad springs makes the rear very stable very un-truck like in the rear. I got the best price from RCO.
Yeah it looks like it’s about $200 cheaper buying from them! Awesome stuff I’ll probably be pulling the trigger on this kit by the end of the month and then ordering up some KMC Beadlocks and 37” Patagonia tires

aw2657

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Engineer
I know this post is a little old but I ordered this kit for my Gladiator 2 weeks ago and I'm now hearing some of the parts are on back order for possibly 2-4 months! I have everything but the front track bar and control arms along with the sway bar disconnects but it's enough to not allow me to start the installation. I have a lot of cash in parts sitting on the garage floor right now just impatiently waiting for the rest.

Last edited:

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
I know this post is a little old but I ordered this kit for my Gladiator 2 weeks ago and I'm not hearing some of the parts are on back order for possibly 2-4 months! I have everything but the front track bar and control arms along with the sway bar disconnects but it's enough to not allow me to start the installation. I have a lot of cash in parts sitting on the garage floor right now just impatiently waiting for the rest.
I`m sure they are playing catchup due to the pandemic. This is common now in all industries and not only the automotive.
Sponsored