OP
DocMike

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
taking shape

66380059754__490FA677-BF7C-4393-81B8-302B31C6B3BC.jpg

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Oh no....now you’ve done it. This still open for additional “chillins”?

Been thinking about this type of trip for several months. When opportunity knocks ....

Sponsored

Offroadnewbie

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Been looking at a few different roof top tent companies. Roam is high on the list. It will ultimately come down to if I go with a hard shell or not. Roam had a prototype but it seems to have vanished from their site. Also the price different between a soft and hard shell is significant and soft shell means more money for other accessories.

Offroadnewbie

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Rack and midland mxt275 acquired. Rack is shipping and just need to get a few odds and ends to make the midland install go smooth. Still making some decisions on a rooftop tent and checking possible used ones in the area to see if I can find a good deal. Still need an air compressor and debating on a few nice to have but not necessary or expensive upgrades.

Sponsored

OP
OP
DocMike

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
ARB twin. I don't regret mine. Not one bit.

Rack and midland mxt275 acquired. Rack is shipping and just need to get a few odds and ends to make the midland install go smooth. Still making some decisions on a rooftop tent and checking possible used ones in the area to see if I can find a good deal. Still need an air compressor and debating on a few nice to have but not necessary or expensive upgrades.

Offroadnewbie

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
ARB twin. I don't regret mine. Not one bit.
Thats one of the solutions I'm looking at. It would take part of the cost down for potentially adding ARB lockers in the future.

Currently my wallet is being pulled 10 different directions though a recent promotion might ease the burden a little bit. Waiting for a warmish day after the snow melts to finally install the rack. Also ended up getting some rails for free which come to find out are the exact same as I got from the dealer for free minus the rail that mounts on the cab side. Radio is currently in and I'm either going to get a "cheap" rooftop tent or an iKamper Skycamp 2.0.

OP
OP
DocMike

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Education
Jeeping gets pricey. I am thankful that I am about done.

Thats one of the solutions I'm looking at. It would take part of the cost down for potentially adding ARB lockers in the future.

Currently my wallet is being pulled 10 different directions though a recent promotion might ease the burden a little bit. Waiting for a warmish day after the snow melts to finally install the rack. Also ended up getting some rails for free which come to find out are the exact same as I got from the dealer for free minus the rail that mounts on the cab side. Radio is currently in and I'm either going to get a "cheap" rooftop tent or an iKamper Skycamp 2.0.

OP
OP
DocMike

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Education
Yes. Feel free to join.
:)

Oh no....now you’ve done it. This still open for additional “chillins”?

Been thinking about this type of trip for several months. When opportunity knocks ....