First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR Sarge Green MT
Occupation
Technical Sales / Security
Finally pulled the trigger and order my JTR, Sarge, Manual! Now a VERY long wait.
Sponsored

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 1989 YJ
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
Just ordered this today 1/8/21 @ 6% off . Available Factory Item's not listed that I'll will purchase after market are: 1) 3 piece hard Tonneau cover, 2) Either Hardheads or Coverking headliner (haven't decided which + Sound assassin sound deadener), 3) slush matts, 4) Door sill guards, 5) Spray in bead liner

20210108_165230.jpg
I think you'll be very happy with that build sheet. If you have any questions about Hothead, please feel free to reach out.
-Mark

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Just ordered Sting -Gray Mojave 1-11-2021
Black freedom top, fenders and grill
Every main option except adaptive cruise and smokers package.
6% below invoice @ Katy Jeep in Katy TX
Now I play the waiting game

JoeJeep74

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys 2dr
Occupation
Service Advisor
Ordered Sarge Green Sport S MaxTow w SelecTrac 1/2/21. Received Priced Order Confirmation and VIN today 1/12/21. Status D. Dealer thinks might be built this week already, can’t wait.

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
Ordered Sarge Green Sport S MaxTow w SelecTrac 1/2/21. Received Priced Order Confirmation and VIN today 1/12/21. Status D. Dealer thinks might be built this week already, can’t wait.
Congratulations! I ordered my Hydro-Blue Rubicon 30 Dec and it was already in paint yesterday!

Sponsored

Moss831

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy 1500, 2021 Willy's JT (ordered 12/15)
Occupation
Agriculture
Hello All
this is my first post and i'd like to thank you all for your Jeep insight. I ordered a Sarge Green JTWD on 12/15. On 1/8 I received an email from US customer care that my vehicle would be delivered the week of 2/26. I'm pretty excited to say the least. i've been involved with ranching and farming my entire life and there's always been a jeep in the lineup to help get things done. This will be the first Jeep i've owned personally and i plan on using it for fun, not work! Can't wait till Spring....

jetrocker

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon, C7 Corvette, MGB, AH Sprite
Occupation
Owner - Auto Service Center
New to the forum and the Jeep world. Ordered my Black Sport S with Max tow last Sat the 9th. Have VON and VIN but no build or order yet shown. Does anyone know what the current cycle time looks like? My dealer said 8-10 weeks, but could be 4-6. Thx, Mark

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Jedi
New to the forum and the Jeep world. Ordered my Black Sport S with Max tow last Sat the 9th. Have VON and VIN but no build or order yet shown. Does anyone know what the current cycle time looks like? My dealer said 8-10 weeks, but could be 4-6. Thx, Mark
I ordered my Hydro-Blue Rubicon on the 30th of Dec. Got the build sheet today. Hoping it ships in a few days.

Huntinjeep

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1946 CJ2A, 1972 Commando, 2002 TJ, 2005 TJ, 2019 JL
I ordered my Sport S on 12/16/20. Today Jeep Cares said they have all of the parts but not a build date and then a few hours later the dealer emailed me and said the ship date is 2/2/21. The one I ordered has a spray in bed liner, dual top, cold air intake so I think it needs to go to a few venders around the plan. Seams like the dealer said after it is built it will go to three or four different venders before it gets on the train. Hopefully it will be in AZ by the end of February. This is the second Jeep we have ordered and I really like the process and getting exactly what I want and nothing that I don’t want.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I ordered my Sport S on 12/16/20. Today Jeep Cares said they have all of the parts but not a build date and then a few hours later the dealer emailed me and said the ship date is 2/2/21. The one I ordered has a spray in bed liner, dual top, cold air intake so I think it needs to go to a few venders around the plan. Seams like the dealer said after it is built it will go to three or four different venders before it gets on the train. Hopefully it will be in AZ by the end of February. This is the second Jeep we have ordered and I really like the process and getting exactly what I want and nothing that I don’t want.
So maybe the more crap you add, the longer it'll take just to gather parts? I'm 1 day shy of 4 weeks and still in D status. My soft top build inlcudes bedliners, trail cam, aux switch, steel bumper and everything else except matching colored fenders. Had no idea that was how this works. I don't know anything about car manufacturing but this seems to be highly inefficient process.

Sponsored

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Jedi
So maybe the more crap you add, the longer it'll take just to gather parts? I'm 1 day shy of 4 weeks and still in D status. My soft top build inlcudes bedliners, trail cam, aux switch, steel bumper and everything else except matching colored fenders. Had no idea that was how this works. I don't know anything about car manufacturing but this seems to be highly inefficient process.
I don't have steel bumper or leather seats on the one I ordered. Just about everything else, bedliner, active safety, aux switches, trail rail, cold weather, tow, color-matched fenders, black hard top. Rubicon. Could be that pesky steel bumper that's holding things up for you.

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Ok, so i am new to all this ordering stuff. I ordered my 2021 Mojave on 1/11/21 and the dealer texted and gave me my vin # today. Where does that put the build? Does that mean they are already building it? She told me 8-12 weeks before i would have it, maybe sooner. Thanks for any info.

sdk131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow - Sarge Green
Ok, so i am new to all this ordering stuff. I ordered my 2021 Mojave on 1/11/21 and the dealer texted and gave me my vin # today. Where does that put the build? Does that mean they are already building it? She told me 8-12 weeks before i would have it, maybe sooner. Thanks for any info.
Basically it just means it has been officially acknowledged/logged by FCA. It may not actually start getting built for several weeks...or maybe it will get built tomorrow. This thread is helpful to understand at least some of the "black box" that occurs during the process. https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.32515/

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I think that means you're in D status, which is procuring parts. I've been in D status since getting my VIN, and that's been 4 weeks. Depending on the options you've chosen, it may take longer to get all the parts. I'm guessing it's the steel bumper that might be holding up my build. But who knows.
Sponsored