Sponsored

Just Ordered? Check in HERE!

LadyLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator/2004 TJ
I ordered a manual Willys 5/3 in Napa California and I haven't heard anything yet, not VON or VIN
You should have received the VON from your dealer when Jeep accepted the order. Definitely call them and ask for it! You’ll need it to get JeepChat updates.
Sponsored

GCoop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Mojave ( ̶O̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶)
You should have received the VON from your dealer when Jeep accepted the order. Definitely call them and ask for it! You’ll need it to get JeepChat updates.
Very good advice here. VON is generated when the dealer inputs an order. They should be able to provide that for you.

Sponsored

jasonh299

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow (Sting Gray)
Order was submitted on 6/11 on a Sport S Max Tow in Sting Gray. I have the VIN but no movement yet in the tracker. Now comes the long wait! I am selling my current car (Hyundai Sonata) to Carmax this week and we will be a one car family until it comes in. With the prices so good right now, I didn't want to take the chance of prices dropping.

dannysmg

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys Gladiator '21 Sarge Green
Occupation
Sommelier/Restaurant Manager
Yeah I'll definitely call them up

AlanTheWoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range rover
Anxiously awaiting mine. It's painful seeing those ordered weeks after mine already arriving. It does look like there's quicker turnaround for the higher trims.

Orderd 4/28
VIN within 1-week
As of 6/17 chat says awaiting parts. I message them once a week to not bog them down.

Mine's a base sport w/ max tow, hard top, aux switches

Sponsored

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
Anxiously awaiting mine. It's painful seeing those ordered weeks after mine already arriving. It does look like there's quicker turnaround for the higher trims.

Orderd 4/28
VIN within 1-week
As of 6/17 chat says awaiting parts. I message them once a week to not bog them down.

Mine's a base sport w/ max tow, hard top, aux switches
Ordered exactly the same spec, just a month later. Last up date was awaiting scheduling as well.

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Overland
Here's my first pic! I'll have more tomorrow when it start putting on my goodies.
My new gladiator.jpg
wow that green is nice. its not as dark a green as i thought. Is that a sport or overland?​
Here's hoping you get 200000 trouble free miles! :jk::beer::beer:
Sponsored