MAJT20GOBI

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S M/T
Hello all, newbie here from Boston MA.
I just ordered my Gladiator on May 8th, just looking for some "hurry up and wait game info. When should I start receiving info regarding my Jeep? I am reading up on obtaining the VIN. With everything going on - my dealer told me that for the last 2 months FCA's focus is sold factory orders. is that true? Also with May 18th with the world potentially reopening what is FCA doing to play catch up? Thanks!
Sponsored

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
I just ordered my Gladiator on May 8th, just looking for some "hurry up and wait game info. When should I start receiving info regarding my Jeep? I am reading up on obtaining the VIN. With everything going on - my dealer told me that for the last 2 months FCA's focus is sold factory orders. is that true? Also with May 18th with the world potentially reopening what is FCA doing to play catch up? Thanks!
you can probably chat Jeep now and see if it has been assigned a VIN. I ordered on the 6th, chatted on the 8th and had a VIN, and they said check back in two weeks for more info.

Also, tell us about the gladiator you ordered!

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats and welcome to the hurry up and wait club! @adbeck got it right, hit up jeep chat and ask them. Your dealer will have the VIN for you if you ask them (they should be proactively keeping you in the loop on this sort of thing).

Side note, my dealer echoed a similar sentiment in that Jeep will be focusing on our sold orders, those must go out before MY roll over.

MAJT20GOBI

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
you can probably chat Jeep now and see if it has been assigned a VIN. I ordered on the 6th, chatted on the 8th and had a VIN, and they said check back in two weeks for more info.

Also, tell us about the gladiator you ordered!
Great Thanks!, is there another link to start a chat session with Jeep?
I tried to follow a link and I ended up at, "your dealer can provide you additional information"

My Gladiator build is:
Sport 24S - Auto
3.6L
Gobi / Black Cloth
Convenience Group
Tech Group
Safety Group
Cold Weather Group
Cargo Group w/ Trail System
Max Tow Pkg w/4:10 Gear Ratio
8.4 Radio with Alpine Premium Audio
Aux Group
Mopar Tri Fold Tonneau
3 Pc. HardTop
Spray in BedLiner

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
Great Thanks!, is there another link to start a chat session with Jeep?
I tried to follow a link and I ended up at, "your dealer can provide you additional information"

My Gladiator build is:
Sport 24S - Auto
3.6L
Gobi / Black Cloth
Convenience Group
Tech Group
Safety Group
Cold Weather Group
Cargo Group w/ Trail System
Max Tow Pkg w/4:10 Gear Ratio
8.4 Radio with Alpine Premium Audio
Aux Group
Mopar Tri Fold Tonneau
3 Pc. HardTop
Spray in BedLiner
go here and click on live chat
https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/article/How-do-I-contact-Jeep2

Sponsored

Quick

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU
It’s happening! Started the endless countdown Monday ! Gray rubicon with all the forced options, manual trans, saddle seats, cold weather pkg, prem radio, tow, switches and black hard top.

20GobiGladi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
It’s happening! Started the endless countdown Monday ! Gray rubicon with all the forced options, manual trans, saddle seats, cold weather pkg, prem radio, tow, switches and black hard top.
I've had a manual on order since the middle of February. I checked with my dealer last week and he still didn't know if the manuals are starting up production on the 18th. Have you received confirmation that they are going to start producing the manuals again?

MAJT20GOBI

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've had a manual on order since the middle of February. I checked with my dealer last week and he still didn't know if the manuals are starting up production on the 18th. Have you received confirmation that they are going to start producing the manuals again?
I heard they put a stop sale on the manual transmission builds, there were too many issues

20GobiGladi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
I heard they put a stop sale on the manual transmission builds, there were too many issues
I was initially told that they put a temporary stop on the production of all manuals. Then I was told they would not be producing manuals at all anymore. After that, I was informed that they would produce the orders that had already been made. So...it's anybody's guess at this point.

Sponsored

AZrolltide

First Name
Deante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave (soon)
I ordered my Mojave today! Chapman in the Scottsdale. Easy dealer to work with. Highly recommend them.

Hydro Blue
8 Speed Auto
Body Color top
Safety Group
Cold Weather
LED Lighting
Trailer tow package
AUX Switch
Spray in Bedliner
Remote proximity entry
Mopar satin grill
Mopar interior handles

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
How/when can we find out when they go into D1
What are the different production codes?
You would have to check in with the jeep chat again or check in with your dealer. I usually just chat with Jeep since it is quick and easy. I know there is a post, maybe in this thread, with a list of status codes. I'll try and find it.

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
How/when can we find out when they go into D1
What are the different production codes?
This post shows the different status codes.

I ordered a Sting-Gray JTR with a bunch of options a couple of weeks ago and mine is D1 with an estimated ship date of 25JUN, which is perfect because it's just before I'm supposed to get home from here.
Sponsored