First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Kia Sorento
Occupation
electronics manufacturing
I JUST ordered my Glad Rubi 2 days ago. The dealer said they’d send me a confirmation, something, (my phone connection wasn’t the best) and then a VIN and then a ship date.... as I will have to plan a bit of a camping trip to pick it up since I ordered from an out-of-state dealer.
My Build:
Gladiator
Rubicon
White
Body Colored Fenders
Body Colored Hard Top
Off-Road Front Trail Cam
Steel Bumper
3.6 - V-6
Automatic 8 spd tranny
Standard wheels
Slush Mats
Hard Top Headliner
Spray in Bed liner
Trailer Tow Grp
LED Grp
Cold Weather Grp

Will likely add carbon fiber tail light covers, possibly a grill guard of some sort, maybe tube doors?
CAN’T WAIT! VERY EXCITED!
mind disclosing what your drive out price was? That's very close to what I want, minus the body colored fenders and I'd sub in a freedom top.
Sponsored

Connkeus

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, future 2020 JTR?
Occupation
Pharm
Spoke with Jeep chat via phone today. Was informed I have a target ship date of 6/11. Originally ordered on March 28th (6 spd Rubi )

does anyone have an idea of what an average shipping time frame looks like (going to Koons in Virginia) ?

ciarraikerry

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist
Spoke with Jeep chat via phone today. Was informed I have a target ship date of 6/11. Originally ordered on March 28th (6 spd Rubi )

does anyone have an idea of what an average shipping time frame looks like (going to Koons in Virginia) ?
I am not sure that previous averages still hold. All units built before the shutdown have been moved out. So you’re not in line behind them like you would be normally. By the same token, there aren’t lots of partially filled rail cars just waiting for one more truck to leave. I should check with jeep chat to find my date. My Koons order was from March 12, so we may be on the same train.

MAJT20GOBI

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S M/T
Just finished with Jeep Care on chat, and my JT is scheduled for D1 beginning of June

Pogoda

First Name
Rob & Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins; 2001 Ram 2500 5.9 diesel
The quote before factory incentives etc. is 53K. Dealer tells me that since it’s a 2020 and when it arrives we’ll be 1/2 way through year so end of year incentives will be available as 2021s will start rolling out.

Sponsored

Pogoda

First Name
Rob & Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins; 2001 Ram 2500 5.9 diesel
Just finished with Jeep Care on chat, and my JT is scheduled for D1 beginning of June
Was just told mine is in D1 status. What does D1 mean?

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link

Weird, I ordered my Manual JTR on March 28th as well, but due to the manual stop sale my order was only processed by the factory for April 22nd, we even had my order manually entered in by the factory on March 28th but it didn’t show up in the order system until April. I’m still in D Status. With no date yet. Patiently waiting but it’s also driving me nuts lol

MAJT20GOBI

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was just told mine is in D1 status. What does D1 mean?
D1 – gateline: unit sequenced for production, est. ship date assigned, Approx. time in station – 12 days

If you go back a page (page 15) on this thread- there is a link to tell you what the different codes mean

jtim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Rubicon
I'm looking to order a Mojave, and had a couple dealers price it for me. The invoice said Build Priority was 99, so it sounds like there are not too many sales orders in right now.

Anyone get good discounts around the Phoenix area? Best deal I've found so far is $1000 under invoice.

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
I'm looking to order a Mojave, and had a couple dealers price it for me. The invoice said Build Priority was 99, so it sounds like there are not too many sales orders in right now.

Anyone get good discounts around the Phoenix area? Best deal I've found so far is $1000 under invoice.
Build priority 99 is what it shows when it is not an actual placed order. Once they place the order it goes to priority 1.

Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I am not sure that previous averages still hold. All units built before the shutdown have been moved out. So you’re not in line behind them like you would be normally. By the same token, there aren’t lots of partially filled rail cars just waiting for one more truck to leave. I should check with jeep chat to find my date. My Koons order was from March 12, so we may be on the same train.
So what do you supposedthe current time is for building to delivery?

MAJT20GOBI

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I am talking to Jeep Chat and I ordered my Gladiator on May 8th, Jeep Chat said "I am showing that at this time your order is currently in Frame process. The completed vehicle should be ready for shipping in the next day or so"

ACLdestroyer

First Name
JMW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Tech
New Jeeper here. Just ordered a Gladiator Rubi yesterday.

Searched all over the PNW for a dealer that would work with me on price. Best I could do was 3% under invoice. Happy with the deal though.

My 2017 Ram lease is up in August. Excited to make the switch.

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
So I am talking to Jeep Chat and I ordered my Gladiator on May 8th, Jeep Chat said "I am showing that at this time your order is currently in Frame process. The completed vehicle should be ready for shipping in the next day or so"
Wow, that's crazy. Just chatted with them too and my order from April 14th is in sequence with a 6/19 ship date. Wonder why yours got through so quickly.

On a side note, any reason why a chat rep wouldn't provide the actual code (D1, etc.)? I specifically asked for the alpha code but she said no can do.
Sponsored