Just Ordered? Check in HERE!

AZrolltide

First Name
Deante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave (soon)
I'm looking to order a Mojave, and had a couple dealers price it for me. The invoice said Build Priority was 99, so it sounds like there are not too many sales orders in right now.

Anyone get good discounts around the Phoenix area? Best deal I've found so far is $1000 under invoice.
Check out the Chapman in Scottsdale. They offered me 6% off invoice on my Mojave build with TreadLightly. 7% if I go through their financing. Ask for Renate Steinbach and tell her you are part of the forum.
Sponsored

MAJT20GOBI

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S M/T
Wow, that's crazy. Just chatted with them too and my order from April 14th is in sequence with a 6/19 ship date. Wonder why yours got through so quickly.

On a side note, any reason why a chat rep wouldn't provide the actual code (D1, etc.)? I specifically asked for the alpha code but she said no can do.
Not sure exactly-

I'm thinking since you ordered yours during the peak of covid and FCA running at 10% the order got "back logged" and they are trying to get all "sold" orders built as quickly as possible. My dealer said May 18th FCA Was at 75% throttle and by June 15 they predict 100%

Also- I do know depending on color, they run certain colors per day or week.

Hopefully once yours ships on the proposed date- it hits your driveway soon after.

-J

ciarraikerry

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist
So what do you supposedthe current time is for building to delivery?
It’s hard to say. None of the tracked orders on here have shipped post reopening, 9 days. My build was in paint on Friday and is still in trim. But it’s not yet complete or I would be able to find the build sheet.

jtim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Rubicon
Check out the Chapman in Scottsdale. They offered me 6% off invoice on my Mojave build with TreadLightly. 7% if I go through their financing. Ask for Renate Steinbach and tell her you are part of the forum.
Thanks. I'll give it a shot.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Was that price locked in? A dealer I'm working with says that I will have to pay the price when the vehicle is delivered which could fluctuate with rebates and isn't giving current employee pricing.

Last edited:

Sponsored

AZrolltide

First Name
Deante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave (soon)
Was that price locked in? A dealer I'm working with says that I will have to pay the price when the vehicle is delivered which could fluctuate with rebates and isn't giving current employee pricing.
It's locked in. The Rubicon, Mojave, and High Altitude trim level does not currently get Employee pricing. The dealer did mention that if any of the monthly rebates that applies to my trim, I will get that added to my deal also. TL is locking my invoice pricing and discount. Are you using Treadlightly? That will automatically locked you in for at least 1% off invoice price.

MAJT20GOBI

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow, that's crazy. Just chatted with them too and my order from April 14th is in sequence with a 6/19 ship date. Wonder why yours got through so quickly.

On a side note, any reason why a chat rep wouldn't provide the actual code (D1, etc.)? I specifically asked for the alpha code but she said no can do.
Getting pumped- I got an ETA Ship date of the 20th of June. Current status "E" Framing

jtim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Rubicon
It's locked in. The Rubicon, Mojave, and High Altitude trim level does not currently get Employee pricing. The dealer did mention that if any of the monthly rebates that applies to my trim, I will get that added to my deal also. TL is locking my invoice pricing and discount. Are you using Treadlightly? That will automatically locked you in for at least 1% off invoice price.
I just placed my order this morning with Renate. That was the easiest vehicle purchase I've ever done (granted, it's not complete until I pick it up and complete financing), but Renate was great to deal with.

Thanks again for the lead, @AZrolltide!

MaybeAMojave?

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave, 6spd. 2018 Tacoma TRD Pro 6spd (totaled by a drunk driver April 2020)
Occupation
Former Aerospace Engineer, Current home renovator
Just placed my order for a Mojave, BIllet Silver, Grey Leather, manual transmission!

Sponsored

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2020 Hydro blue Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
My Dealership just rolled up on my driveway and handed me a piece of paper that says the following:

Date ordered: 2020-05-13
Estimated ship date: 2020-07-01

I’ve also got a VIN# and VON#.

MAJT20GOBI

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Dealership just rolled up on my driveway and handed me a piece of paper that says the following:

Date ordered: 2020-05-13
Estimated ship date: 2020-07-01

I’ve also got a VIN# and VON#.

Interesting timeline

I ordered mine on May 8th, last week it was in Paint & the other day it was in Trim stage and the estimated ship date is 6/20

I also saw that The forum updated and my Build sheet was "found"

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2020 Hydro blue Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
Interesting timeline

I ordered mine on May 8th, last week it was in Paint & the other day it was in Trim stage and the estimated ship date is 6/20

I also saw that The forum updated and my Build sheet was "found"
Well I guess for my birthday you get a Gladiator...

MadMax86

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Truck driver
Hey all, just ordered a gobi JT Rubicon Monday. How long does it usually take to have Vin from jeep chat? Does anyone know what is in normal times the delivery window to Canada? For those curious here's the build..
JT Rubicon Gobi color
Automatic transmission
Cloth seats
7" radio
Alpine radio upgrade
Cold weather group
LED lighting group
Stock wheels with A/T tires
Auxiliary switch group
Trailer tow package
Black hard top
Spray in bed liner
All weather floor mats
Hard tri-fold tonneau cover
Plastic front bumper
Remote proximity keyless entry

I was able to get 9700 Canadian pesos under MSRP. Was this a good deal? Can't wait to start spending more money on it. LOL!!
Sponsored