lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Boy that black looks really nice!

<inner voice> "I don't want black...I don't want black...I don't want black. <\inner voice>
Haha, yep the black looks good. I wasn’t even considering it until I saw it at the auto show. I am thinking the granite is going to be nice as well.
Sponsored

Karynm8621

First Name
Karyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Haha, yep the black looks good. I wasn’t even considering it until I saw it at the auto show. I am thinking the granite is going to be nice as well.
I have the Granite Crystal in the JLU and it's such a nice color. The flake give the color so much depth

Just_Scott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Also, noticed that this one does not appear to have a front camera on it. I think the Ruby has a front camera standard.

Sponsored

nerdridesbikes

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Colorado
Way too many add ons for me to get the camera, that's disappointing. maybe an aftermarket add on?

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
If we're lucky, one of the programmer/flash doohickeys will be able to enable it if we buy the camera and wire it up ourselves.
I think the 8.4 uconnect is required because it has an extra camera port on it. If you don't have the 8.4 and go aftermarket camera I think you will also need an aftermarket display. Not sure why the LED package is required.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
By the numbers, a Gladiator is only 6" shorter than a F-150 SuperCrew. Those pics look about right. Also, the roofline isn't that much shorter than the F-150 either.

Very interesting catch. Looks like a Rubicon without the hood decal, with the optional tires, without the upgraded fenders, but with black wheels. Kind of an oddball build that you won't see much of at dealerships this summer.

I'd LOVE to see interior shots of that one, particularly the area around the driver seat. I want to know if it's JL verbatim, or if they've actually changed the seating position in any way.

BlckJT

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JGC Altitude -=BlckWK2=-
Boy that black looks really nice!

<inner voice> "I don't want black...I don't want black...I don't want black. <\inner voice>
<Sinister Voice> "Come to the dark side..... </Sinister Voice>

Sponsored

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
By the numbers, a Gladiator is only 6" shorter than a F-150 SuperCrew. Those pics look about right. Also, the roofline isn't that much shorter than the F-150 either.

Very interesting catch. Looks like a Rubicon without the hood decal, with the optional tires, without the upgraded fenders, but with black wheels. Kind of an oddball build that you won't see much of at dealerships this summer.

I'd LOVE to see interior shots of that one, particularly the area around the driver seat. I want to know if it's JL verbatim, or if they've actually changed the seating position in any way.
I think you have the dimensions off a bit. JT is 218” and F150 Supercrew is 232”. The regular box is 244”. Not that some of us wouldn’t mind a few extra inches.

Last edited:

Bravo Foxtrot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Tacoma
Looks like it does not have the color match roof. If the MSRP of my dream build it to high, black with the cheap fenders and roof is the way I might save some $$$.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I think you have the dimensions off a bit. JT is 218” and F150 Supercrew is 232”. The regular box is 244”. Not that some of us wouldn’t mind a few extra inches.
Oh ok. I was going by putting the tape measure on my Supercrew F-150. It's 19' long. The Gladiator I thought was supposedly 18.5' from bumper to bumper.

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
I am in Fort Myers area thru Sunday. I have advised my family we are in the “ready” at all times in the event the Gladiator is spotted again. We will mobilize to chase down and capture our intended target!

Oh and I have to give credit to my wife for the photos between the Land Rover and the F-150. My daughter, fellow Jeep enthusiast, noticed it was moms pics I posted and threw me under the bus..... doh!

The hunt continues!
Sponsored