First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Katzkin is amazing. If mine hadn't already come with leather I would have put Katzkin in mine as well. I had an Eclipse years ago that I put leather into with Katzkin and it was absolutely fantastic. I ended up handing that car down to my cousin who drove it for a few years before he handed it down to his younger brother and drove it for a while. 10 years after I bought that car new the leather still looked and felt great.

Nice choice!
Sponsored

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
Did it still feel that way after a few months? I self installed, and seats felt the same after a bit. Just curious on the different Katkin lines.
Just a reminder to everyone, the upper level trims (overland, Rubicon, Mojave, high altitude) all get more premium seat foam than the sport and sport s trims, so if you install leather on sport seats you don't get all the plushness of the higher trims. There may be some slight padding in the new leather seat covers, but probably not enough to notice.

Mad Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Far Northwest Deep East Texas in the Dirty South
Website
www.best-motorcycle.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 1998 Wrangler Sahara
Looks great!

The black interior of my JTR is soul deadening.
Would love to liven it up with Katzkins.

My concern is the three dogs I have.
How well do Katzkins stand up
to dog toe nails, muddy paws, slobber and dog hair?

8F-xy7Fm4wSHGFv9gXihtP1uP7d7zXTrb5l_W07wNK4-=w2400.jpg

Would anyone like to have three dogs?

Sponsored

TangoMac

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Chiropractor
AWESOME! I LIKE THE LIGHTER INTERIOR. WE ORDERED OUR GLADIATOR WITH THE SADDLE INTERIOR. FOR ME BLACK SHOWS DIRT TOO EASY AND WHEN YOU OFF ROAD IT REALLY IS A MESS. THANKS FOR SHARING!

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
I really think there isn’t any difference between katzkin and Mopar leather. I’ve compared them both, and Mopar makes a leather option that can be installed at the factory and purchased through parts after the sale. I did a lot of zooming in on pics of the Mojave grey oem leather option, and the color and grain look almost exact to what I had installed.
The mopar leather option is katzkin, the factory leather option is not katzkin, thats why they're listed different. Katzkin usually has better quality leather than factory but you lose the center cup holder in the rear.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I had done in December, I paid $1700 as well. Went with the black and Gatorish Color on mine to match the outside of my jeep. I feel like they are fuller and not as stiff anymore as well. Love mine. I was amazed they got it all done it 2 hours.

Jeep Gladiator Katzkin leather installed in my 2023 Sport S PXL_20221228_231059580

Jeep Gladiator Katzkin leather installed in my 2023 Sport S PXL_20221228_230838640

Jeep Gladiator Katzkin leather installed in my 2023 Sport S PXL_20221228_230905469

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
Just got them installed Monday. First impression is that the seats feel fuller, not stiff but more padded. They have softened up a bit in a couple of days, and the leather is starting to tighten. Love that if you get the jeep approved logo stitched then the seats come with a Mopar katzkin label. The match is so close that I really think katzkin makes the factory leather that comes in the gladiators.

IMG_0990.jpeg
The oem upgrade is katzkin ... mine was installed at the factory.
Jeep Gladiator Katzkin leather installed in my 2023 Sport S 20221210_150877

Last edited:

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
Looks great!

The black interior of my JTR is soul deadening.
Would love to liven it up with Katzkins.

My concern is the three dogs I have.
How well do Katzkins stand up
to dog toe nails, muddy paws, slobber and dog hair?

Jeep Gladiator Katzkin leather installed in my 2023 Sport S 20221210_150877

Would anyone like to have three dogs?
I have factory installed katzkins, the leather seems really soft. I have two frenchies... and I would never let them ride directly on the seats.... I reserve my dog runs for my 20+ yr old Dodge Ram.... lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jhuff77

Jhuff77

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Human Resources
@Gren71 I’m selling my sport S fabric for $100 plus shipping. It’s in excellent condition and I’m just wanting to get rid of it..

AstroZombie

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, '04 Tacoma PreRunner
Occupation
Tech Support
this company is great. They did a 4-Runner after i refreshed teh interior for teh Mother in law. THey are still great.

shawnebell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB, CJ5, CJ7, CJ8, M109, M38, TJ, JK
Just got them installed Monday. First impression is that the seats feel fuller, not stiff but more padded. They have softened up a bit in a couple of days, and the leather is starting to tighten. Love that if you get the jeep approved logo stitched then the seats come with a Mopar katzkin label. The match is so close that I really think katzkin makes the factory leather that comes in the gladiators.
Katzkin does supply the Mopar factory leather.

MikeD93

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
310T Mechanic
Hey everyone. Ordered katzkin leather for my truck. Loved the look of the Mojave grey leather and wanted to lighten up the interior, so I went with the cement grey with the Jeep grille logo in the front seats. Getting used to the change and wanted your opinions. Not bad for $1700 installed.Shout out to sew unique in Smyrna who was one of the recommended katzkin installers in my area.

IMG_0983.jpeg

IMG_0993.jpeg

IMG_0991.jpeg

IMG_0987.jpeg

IMG_0986.jpeg

IMG_0984.jpeg

IMG_0992.jpeg

IMG_0989.jpeg
Looks awesome. Down the road when my seats need it I’ll def be doing that

OP
OP
Jhuff77

Jhuff77

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Human Resources
To answer the question about would they work,with heated seats- yes. Katzkin recommended the perforated leather with either the factory heated seats option or the degreez heated and cooled seats they offer( was $1400 extra- declined due to price)
Sponsored