Kenda Klever R/T KR601 35x10.50R17

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
No regrets on the purchase, they look skinnier in pictures than in person. For my use there is no need or advantage to a wider tire
Same here (except for joining my new Bronco-owning friend at his beach house and hitting the sand). I just waffle on all major expenses like these.
Sponsored

Hydrobluedaytona

First Name
Sondre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Just got a notification that the price on these dropped to $160 at Wally World. I’ve got 10k miles on mine, 99.9% on-road, and they remain just as good as they were when new.

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Just got a notification that the price on these dropped to $160 at Wally World. I’ve got 10k miles on mine, 99.9% on-road, and they remain just as good as they were when new.
Wow, I sadly paid much more than that, but they have been great tires so far.

Sponsored

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I’m going to try to convince my wife that our Christmas budget for each other is $693.10 (4 tires plus tax).

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Ordered a set of these from a site yesterday then the Wally World sale popped up today...long story short I might have 2 sets of 5 of these tires headed my way (was unable to cancel my original order since it already shipped).

How hard is it to sell these on marketplace? I have a feeling it may not be hard since dudes want over a grand for a set of worn out Trail Grapplers....

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Ordered a set of these from a site yesterday then the Wally World sale popped up today...long story short I might have 2 sets of 5 of these tires headed my way (was unable to cancel my original order since it already shipped).

How hard is it to sell these on marketplace? I have a feeling it may not be hard since dudes want over a grand for a set of worn out Trail Grapplers....
Problem is guys can get them for $160 a tire delivered to any Walmart, you will be limited to your local area and people are going to want a deal where they are used tires in their mind

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Problem is guys can get them for $160 a tire delivered to any Walmart, you will be limited to your local area and people are going to want a deal where they are used tires in their mind
I'd be fine selling them for what i paid for them. Hopefully I can get lucky and find someone that wants a set today or somebody that can't into google or the Internet.

Reactions: Mac

Sponsored

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The price fluctuates on these a lot, give it a few weeks of everyone online selling at the $200+ per price and I should be able to find a local buyer that would take them off my hands.

Rollcast

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR

Clearly, this is a sign that you should buy a spare Jeep.

FitfulGoat

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Operations Leadership
I’ve got 10k on mine and would gladly get the same tire again. @badger719 if you’re anywhere near Colorado/New Mexico let me know!
Sponsored