Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Mojave, Granite
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineering Leader
TLDR - Great program for Jeep owners, worth money and time.

Attended Friday session last weekend and it was great. As a new Jeep owner I learned a ton, tried every combination of off-road options and felt more than comfortable to spend the rest of the weekend exploring Windrock Park; mostly green trails and some blues (#26 for the badge). There were 4 gladiators in the Friday session and we easily kept up with all the JLs (maybe some more scraping); I really put the armor to the test. I went with my brother-in-law who is a long time Jeep owner (2013 JK) and we were both amazed at what the Jeep is capable of right from the factory; amazing vehicles.

The staff was awesome. They shared so much knowledge, they were approachable and made the day fun! Nice job Jeep, great program.

Also, best investment for Gladiators that go off-road, rear hitch skid plate... worth $110. Image is from 2 days wheeling on greens/blues in Windrock park. Protected hitch and bumper from damage.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CWBGCHB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Jeep Gladiator Knoxville Jeep Adventure Academy SkidPlat
Sponsored

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Glad to hear your positive report. Would love some shots from the trails if you got any. Also thanks for the head's up on the rear hitch skid, that had been saved in my cart and is about to get ordered! Yours took a beating!

Snakeyes

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Sales Engineer
I was at that event and believe i chatted with you guys on line for the bathroom. I agree with everything you said it really is great to make you feel comfortable with your vehicle. I ordered a hitch skid but didn't receive it in time. Could have used it as a scrapped a bit on the hitch however no damage.

OP
OP
Eroc

Eroc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Mojave, Granite
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineering Leader
Glad to hear your positive report. Would love some shots from the trails if you got any. Also thanks for the head's up on the rear hitch skid, that had been saved in my cart and is about to get ordered! Yours took a beating!
The day was split into two parts / paths with different instructors. For me the first half was trails, mud, some sliding. The second half was at a "rock formation" and steep hill. You practiced going up and down. The guide was teaching my son how to spot for me; lots of practice.

Here's a video I uploaded to YouTube of a trail section with Jeep staff providing guidance.

Shot of my brother-in-law climbing rocks
Jeep Gladiator Knoxville Jeep Adventure Academy JKU

Some flexing in the gladiator
Jeep Gladiator Knoxville Jeep Adventure Academy SomeFlex2

SomeFlex.jpg

OP
OP
Eroc

Eroc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Mojave, Granite
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineering Leader
I was at that event and believe i chatted with you guys on line for the bathroom. I agree with everything you said it really is great to make you feel comfortable with your vehicle. I ordered a hitch skid but didn't receive it in time. Could have used it as a scrapped a bit on the hitch however no damage.
Hi Snakeyes!!! Glad to hear only minor scraping; sounds terrible when its happening but I'm learning the Jeep is tougher!!! See you on the trails!

Sponsored

NCLife

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
TLDR - Great program for Jeep owners, worth money and time.

Attended Friday session last weekend and it was great. As a new Jeep owner I learned a ton, tried every combination of off-road options and felt more than comfortable to spend the rest of the weekend exploring Windrock Park; mostly green trails and some blues (#26 for the badge). There were 4 gladiators in the Friday session and we easily kept up with all the JLs (maybe some more scraping); I really put the armor to the test. I went with my brother-in-law who is a long time Jeep owner (2013 JK) and we were both amazed at what the Jeep is capable of right from the factory; amazing vehicles.

The staff was awesome. They shared so much knowledge, they were approachable and made the day fun! Nice job Jeep, great program.

Also, best investment for Gladiators that go off-road, rear hitch skid plate... worth $110. Image is from 2 days wheeling on greens/blues in Windrock park. Protected hitch and bumper from damage.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CWBGCHB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Jeep Gladiator Knoxville Jeep Adventure Academy SomeFlex
I have one of these hitch skids, I actually removed it because it was setting off the backup sensors. Did you have the same issue? Of course I can always stick it on when I wheel….just curious.

OP
OP
Eroc

Eroc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Mojave, Granite
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineering Leader
I have one of these hitch skids, I actually removed it because it was setting off the backup sensors. Did you have the same issue? Of course I can always stick it on when I wheel….just curious.
Yeah me too, one of the Jeep guides pointed me to this button to turn it off (as he was trying to talk with me through all the beeping).

Jeep Gladiator Knoxville Jeep Adventure Academy button

NCLife

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
Yeah me too, one of the Jeep guides pointed me to this button to turn it off (as he was trying to talk with me through all the beeping).

Jeep Gladiator Knoxville Jeep Adventure Academy button
Lol. Thanks
Sponsored