Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Koons Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram is proud to announce the Group Buy Program for the new Jeep Gladiator

From now until further notice, all Jeep Gladiator's will be 8% under invoice on either In-Stock or Factory Orders. 8.5% if you are Tread Lightly/Affiliate!

WE CANNOT SELL TO CUSTOMERS IN MA OR CA DUE TO STRICT TITLE/REGISTRATION/TAX POLICIES THOSE STATES HAVE.

If you follow the thread on other forums you know that I do not play games or tricks on the numbers. It's the real deal.

Price INCLUDES freight and excludes your state's taxes, tags and $799 processing.

UPDATE: Group Buy DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS SUCH AS, AAA, TRUECAR OR ANY OTHER DISCOUNTS THAT ARE NOT REBATE RELATED.

WE WILL NOT REIMBURSE FOR FLIGHTS OR ANY OTHER MODE OF TRANSPORTATION TO GET TO THE DEALERSHIP. WE WILL GLADLY PICK YOU UP FROM THE LOCAL AIRPORTS (DULLES AND REAGAN NATIONAL ONLY), BUT ONLY DURING THE WEEK DAYS AS THE WEEKENDS ARE TOO BUSY.

WE ALSO DO NOT SHIP VEHICLES. IF YOU WANT THE VEHICLE SHIPPED, THAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO HANDLE AS WE DO NOT SHIP VEHICLES.

I understand that Koons is not always the closest dealership. I also understand that it's easy for me to provide the invoice and pricing for people to take to their local dealerships in hopes that they will come close to the price the Group Buy offers.

Koons is more than just a price, it's an experience. I do my best to make sure we have the best price and that the customer service is exceptional. I promise you, even though your local dealership may be closer in distance.... You'll spend more time and effort with them than you will making the trip to see my smiling face. I make this process quick, easy and painless. So it is 100% worth the trip not only to collect this deal, but also for the experience.

Side Note: I can do the Group Program on other vehicles as well, so you are more then welcome to inquire about others as well.

ONLY Contact me, Craig Benner (Online Forum/Internet Manager/Ordering Manager)

koonsgroupbuy@koons.com(preferred)
[email protected]
703-790-0900 ext 17638
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bennett

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JT
I just wanted to throw up a recommendation for Koons from someone who has personal experience with them. I did not buy my Gladiator from them (long story that has nothing to do with them) but I did recently buy my wife a Pacifica from Koons of Tyson's and they were a pleasure to deal with. It was one of the smoothest and quickest dealer interactions I have had. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Koons Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram is proud to announce the Group Buy Program for the new Jeep Gladiator

From now until further notice, all Jeep Gladiator's will be 8% under invoice on either In-Stock or Factory Orders. 8.5% if you are Tread Lightly/Affiliate!

WE ALSO DO NOT SHIP VEHICLES. IF YOU WANT THE VEHICLE SHIPPED, THAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO HANDLE AS WE DO NOT SHIP VEHICLES.

[email protected] (preferred)
[email protected]
703-790-0900 ext 17638
Wow! Sounds like a great option. Where were you 6 months ago! j/k

nlicalsi91

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara Tank Green

WE CANNOT SELL TO CUSTOMERS IN MA OR CA DUE TO STRICT TITLE/REGISTRATION/TAX POLICIES THOSE STATES HAVE.

If you follow the thread on other forums you know that I do not play games or tricks on the numbers. It's the real deal.

Price INCLUDES freight and excludes your state's taxes, tags and $799 processing.

UPDATE: Group Buy DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS SUCH AS, AAA, TRUECAR OR ANY OTHER DISCOUNTS THAT ARE NOT REBATE RELATED.

WE WILL NOT REIMBURSE FOR FLIGHTS OR ANY OTHER MODE OF TRANSPORTATION TO GET TO THE DEALERSHIP. WE WILL GLADLY PICK YOU UP FROM THE LOCAL AIRPORTS (DULLES AND REAGAN NATIONAL ONLY), BUT ONLY DURING THE WEEK DAYS AS THE WEEKENDS ARE TOO BUSY.

I understand that Koons is not always the closest dealership. I also understand that it's easy for me to provide the invoice and pricing for people to take to their local dealerships in hopes that they will come close to the price the Group Buy offers.

Koons is more than just a price, it's an experience. I do my best to make sure we have the best price and that the customer service is exceptional. I promise you, even though your local dealership may be closer in distance.... You'll spend more time and effort with them than you will making the trip to see my smiling face. I make this process quick, easy and painless. So it is 100% worth the trip not only to collect this deal, but also for the experience.

Side Note: I can do the Group Program on other vehicles as well, so you are more then welcome to inquire about others as well.

[email protected] (preferred)
[email protected]
703-790-0900 ext 17638
does this include the current factory $2,000 rebate?

Sponsored

sgtkersh

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland; 1980 CJ5 Golden Eagle
I am another that bought from Koons in Tysons and had nothing but a positive experience. It was my wife’s 2013 JK Sahara. There is lots of competition in Northern Virginia and they did a great job offering a very competitive deal.

BlackSportIA

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Fairly normal for this area of Virginia. It is what it is.
We are $200 - $300 in my area. The fees are capped by state law. I still find it absurd that dealers can charge these fees and defend them with a straight face. They are certainly something that should be discussed during negotiations!

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S, 2014 Durango, 2020 Ibis Ripley
Vehicle Showcase
We are $200 - $300 in my area. The fees are capped by state law. I still find it absurd that dealers can charge these fees and defend them with a straight face. They are certainly something that should be discussed during negotiations!
Same here in MI. But, the fees will be what the market (and state law) allows. Since that's the going processing fee in VA, it's just a factor to consider when price shopping. I know that no dealer in my metro Detroit area would go anywhere near this pricing. All things compared, it will be cheaper for me to fly one way to buy at Koons then take a 550mile joyride home. I just need to figure out the logistics of ordering and arranging my work schedule to make the trip.

AJ-MJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Grand Cherokee and 1954 Willys
Occupation
Retired
I bought my Gladiator from Koon's. Craig was great to work with. The whole buying experience was fantastic! He make a normally stressful situation pleasant. Craig is a truly professional salesman. I will buy my next jeep from Koon's.

Sponsored

LidLess07X

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Recon, 2001 TJ Sport, 2018 Mustang GT PP1 with Roush S.C.
Bought my 2018 JKUR Recon from Craig. Factory order that went perfectly with no hiccups.

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I’m about 3 hours driving distance. I may consider this when/if Jeep offers half doors on Gladiators one day.

ChapEJF

First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60
This looks like a very good deal. I have been noticing several dealers from that area listed or mentioned on this forum with good deals but this one seems better. As fas as the fees, this does not compare to what I saw on a sticker here in Honolulu this past weekend. The MSRP was $47,000 and they had add ons that jacked it up to $57,000. I have purchased a new vehicle in Hawaii but it is a WAR! The gouging here is at epic proportions and I will not buy here again. I will move this summer to the Newport News area which is drivable to Koons.
My main question for anyone is, what is the last date that I can order? I am not seeing a configuration on lots similar to what I would like to purchase and I move to Virginia in early June. If anyone can help I would be very thankful.

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Yes that would include the current $2k rebate. So it would be 8%, less any rebates, plus tax, tags and processing.