Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
The shop I use told me $375 labor to install any lift under 3 inches on mine and that included Alignment. I was out the door on my 2.5" SST Readylift at $801 and that included the price of the lift kit. I normally get a good quote and then decide how much my time is worth. For $375 I figured it was worth letting them do it so I didn't have to spend time on it. It's a easy job though but don't get ripped off either. I did added Rubicon Springs to mine in July and did that myself and it took about an hour for me to add the springs to the front and install the Rubicon Fox Shocks.

It's Allgood

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1997 Jeep Wrangler
I paid 600 for the lift off FB market place and had a local shop install for 380.

Readyt

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rimtyme.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Franchise Business Consultant
I plan on having Marcus at River City Off Road in Dripping Springs, TX do it. I paid extra for a 100,000+ mile full coverage warranty so I'm slightly concerned about the warranty.

Eazye

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Information Technology
I think these dealers are quoting lift and install in that 1500-2500 range, not just the install cost. I called to see about having a lift installed on short notice (I don't have the time due to work) and they quoted me $1900. She could not say if it was including the lift cost so really don't think the girl knew what she was talking about. $300-$500 should be the cost in dealer labor hours for just the install.

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I think these dealers are quoting lift and install in that 1500-2500 range, not just the install cost. I called to see about having a lift installed on short notice (I don't have the time due to work) and they quoted me $1900. She could not say if it was including the lift cost so really don't think the girl knew what she was talking about. $300-$500 should be the cost in dealer labor hours for just the install.
Lake norman Dodge quoted me $1700 labor only to install the Mopar lift on my JKU when I was looking at lifts, $3300 for everything. Hendricks told me $900 labor. I ended up buying a different lift kit and a buddy and I did it in the driveway in 4hrs. That was swapping all the springs, Dragline, Trackbar, and lower control arm brackets and shocks. I agree that anything over $500 is ridiculously high.

Eazye

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Information Technology
Lake norman Dodge quoted me $1700 labor only to install the Mopar lift on my JKU when I was looking at lifts, $3300 for everything. Hendricks told me $900 labor. I ended up buying a different lift kit and a buddy and I did it in the driveway in 4hrs. That was swapping all the springs, Dragline, Trackbar, and lower control arm brackets and shocks. I agree that anything over $500 is ridiculously high.
Exactly right! I didn’t have time and it’s freaking cold (enough room to park but not work in my garage), my lift install was less than $400 out the door!

Koryluke

First Name
Kory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Occupation
Photographer
Do. It. Yourself.
This is what I will end up doing. I was apprehensive because I have such minimal space in my apartment car park and lack of tools. I got three quotes from dealerships and offroad shops, all-around $3200-5000.

Dealerships in La are just so used to rich customers paying for the work, no questions asked. They have become fearless. Jeep in Burbank quoted me $1000 to bolt on a receiver on my tow ready overland. I laughed in his face, and the price quickly dropped to $390, which was still too expensive for the convenience of not doing it myself.

Commenting because

PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS MAN and DO IT YOURSELF.

Russler

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 50 Willys, 76 CJ
Build Thread
Link
Here is my quote

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 2.37.26 PM.png
Sponsored