First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Local city government
Does anyone know the part # for the larger size inner fender liner push pins? There is one on each side in the front and they are larger than the others. I am about to swap my fender lights and want to have some new ones in case I mess them up or if the head breaks off. I have the smaller ones that run along the top outside edge and the plastic rivets . Just can't seem to find the right one for that front inside. Thanks so much
Jeep Gladiator Large Christmas tree push pins on inner fender liner 20230326_104522
Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
@Jhoussock beat me to it! I keep a steady supply of these and other generic plastic fasteners in the garage. I tend to not be as gentle as I am supposed to be when removing plastics and always have to replace them.

I was actually clearing out a shelf last weekend and found a small baggy of JK fender clips from my last jeep. Was a funny little easter egg.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MEHSLZ...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Here is a box (from the suggested items already linked) of multiple sizes. May as well get a pack of a couple different ones while your ordering for this one specific need.

Camaroboi13

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ Pioneer, 17 WK2 3.6, 18 JLU 3.6, 22 JTOD 3.0
Occupation
LEO - Life in Chino
Just did my wife’s fenders 2 weeks ago. Purchased whatever Autozone had on the shelf. They were all smaller ones. Has held up fine and will continue to do just that.

Commodus

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator, BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know the part # for the larger size inner fender liner push pins? There is one on each side in the front and they are larger than the others. I am about to swap my fender lights and want to have some new ones in case I mess them up or if the head breaks off. I have the smaller ones that run along the top outside edge and the plastic rivets . Just can't seem to find the right one for that front inside. Thanks so much
Jeep Gladiator Large Christmas tree push pins on inner fender liner 20230326_104522
When I pulled my inner fender I just used the smaller size in place of the larger one and it worked fine
Sponsored