Sponsored

O

Munkey Boy

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3, '79 CJ5, '21 JT Sport S manual.
Occupation
Camp Maintenance
I was in the Claim Jumper on Beach Blvd. at the bar watching all this on the TV. The reporter announced that the chase had moved from the 5 onto the 91. Everyone at once turned their heads to look out the entrance to see a swarm of hilos buzzing over the freeway a block away. Everyone was more impressed with how empty the freeway was at that time of day more than any of the actual headline.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
69 PAGES?!?! Good god.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Seen at walmart today i waited 20 min to see who came out and got in it.nobody showed up they were probably busy buying every roll of toilet paper in the store lol

Jeep Gladiator O Screenshot_20211009-231146_Gallery
What is that? The batmobile? That is an embarrassment to everyone who owns a Jeep lol.

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys

Sponsored

cdyoung9799

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Seen at walmart today i waited 20 min to see who came out and got in it.nobody showed up they were probably busy buying every roll of toilet paper in the store lol

Jeep Gladiator O Screenshot_20211010-033435_Gallery
I'd love to know how much money this guy has in this rig. Every time I look at the pic, I find another mod. I'm speechless. But mom always said, if you can't say anything good............

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
I'd love to know how much money this guy has in this rig. Every time I look at the pic, I find another mod. I'm speechless. But mom always said, if you can't say anything good............
🤣 I guarantee this guy loves his Jeep, and doesn’t give a shit what anyone thinks, he’s got a freak flag and he flies it high
Jeep Gladiator O 1633870862713

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
So my daily contribution to keeping it alive: stopped by BevMo last night to only pick up a $3 bottle of Q ginger ale. Noticed a couple of bright ass yellow tags on the shelves as I strolled down the Bourbon aisle. Upon closer inspection the tags said buy on get one for .5! Yes .5 cents. Well hell. And to top it all off the Q was 50% off. Was a heavy bag walking out!