First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
So I have to ask it. If some a**hole decide to steal the LE badge, will we be able to order a new one from dealer?
yup!
$62310.00
:bandit:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
So I have to ask it. If some a**hole decide to steal the LE badge, will we be able to order a new one from dealer?
I'm making Plywood Rated badges to replace those back there anyways.

Maybe I could get more buyers if I just start stealing LE badges. JUST KIDDING PEOPLE, IT WAS A JOKE, FUNNY HA HA :LOL::lipssealed::punch:

"Never rub another man's rhubarb!" 5 points for first correct guess, NO GOOGLING EITHER!

Mercury Motors

First Name
Da Niu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
I bought the First one in SoCal and I was able to enjoy it for 1 week, I did the ceramic tint on it and I installed the clearplex rock chip film. We do a lot of Jeep Windshields. It's been at FABTECH Motorsports for about 1 1/2. I should have it back this week. I have already secured so much here is the list.
Fabtech 3" dirt logic suspension, Fabfour lifestyle full bumper with rigid lighting, Quake LED headlights, fog, led pods(4) rock lights, interior lights, and light bar, Redpeak Off-road 4 cam dvr system, bolt lock multi locks for the jeep / one key system, Grid off road 20" wheels GD13, Toyo 37" for them, Lund International parts from rampage,AMP, avs, and bushwacker, Method wheels MD314-17x9(5) prototype mount for the 5th wheel, Gladiator Tires for the Methods 37", and Powerstop Brake system,
We are waiting on the overland stuff from 2 other companies we have contacted. I get the Jeep back and then it will go to another Manufacturer after Jeep Fest at Ontario, Ca convention center June 8-9.
So all my California people that are going to 4WP jeep and truck fest hit me up for a meet. We build jeeps and other stuff at our shop in Chino, CA and this is our 3rd build that will be at SEMA. Last year I built a black and orange camo JL that was in the Nexen tire booth. This year I shoud have good placement as well.
BOB85reny is helping with the artwork design concept end of it and he has done great work. We are happy with what we have come up with and look forward to debuting it at 4WP, SAND Show, Nitto event, Lucas oil off-road and SEMA with LA AUto show and DUB / lftnlvl show. all this year.
I haven't explored the audio yet but have POWERBASS on board for this build.
Injen Technology has a great intake we used last year and may contact them again. I will see if they want to build and exhaust for it but am holding out for aFe Performance in Corona/ Riverside area for R&D. I hope I didn't bore everyone with this. Good luck to everyone's build and if I can help please do be afraid to ask.

Brian R

GladiatorOverlandSilver-GD13-blue-beadlock.jpg
What's the name of the shop and where is it located in CHINO ?

Sponsored

Briguy155

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator overlander
Vehicle Showcase
Fabtech Has my rear suspension almost Done. Just updated today. I'll get pictures posted asap. I should have it back next Monday or Tuesday.
Also If you guys like the lift I can maybe get some pre-orders in at special pricing if interested. My JL was set up with the 3.5 lift with Dirt Logic resi shocks and I can't tell you guys how sweet she drove. @Fabtechmotorsports

I'll do what I can. We can also do installs and builds here at our shop. you guys have most of my sponsor's names here, so you can email them and use me as a referral and this image attached will help

IMG_8078.jpg

Briguy155

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator overlander
Vehicle Showcase
If you don’t mind me asking, did you do the coating yourself or have a pro do it? I’m looking for a price difference
We do it all here at our shop. We do a lot of Tesla models right now as well. We use ceramic pro products. DM me for pricing.

Sponsored

OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
WHo bought this #1 Launch Edition? You are the winner!!!!
They didn't number the badge. So numbers are being awarded suspiciously by okay. lol.. Vin's and Vons count, but are not difinitive. And... We haven't even got to engine numbers, shock numbers. Some big brain will figure out they put something on these things in order, with a stamped number on it. Some way to figure it out. We should ask the factory ...
Sponsored