• People notice it is an LE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

since41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee, Trackhawk, RAM DT,
open for order, still in the same 5 colors it launched with, i'd give it a 0% chance they offer any additional colors on it
So people can still order Launch Editions? White, Red, Black, Silver, and??
I heard they sold @2,200 of them. Makes no sense!
Sponsored

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Where did you hear that?

P90Ed

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Launch Edition, 2011 JKU Rubicon
Mostly small stuff. Shorty Antenna, Tazer, Seat Covers, Grab/Handles with Mirrors, License Plate Bracket, Winch Carrier, Winch, Dead Pedal, Sunrider, Mud Flaps, Wheels (tires still not ordered)!
It's adding up!
"Small stuff?": winch, sunrider...that's over $2k right there...

Sponsored

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
granite crystal, don't ask me i'm just the messenger telling you that you can order one

Rover_boy

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Few more folks will be receiving their LE today.. There's at least one on FB. I've asked them to join too.

gladiatormotorsports

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gladiator-motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch
Occupation
Owner
Ok. Then I’m going to make mine 2 of 4190. One has already been taken by 4189 other LE buyers. No one will know...
I called number 2 three months ago, but in interest of peace for all I will give you number two and I now will be #3 of 4190.

Democrat or Republican Jeep owners work together. The white house should model after us

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I called number 2 three months ago, but in interest of peace for all I will give you number two and I now will be #3 of 4190.

Democrat or Republican Jeep owners work together. The white house should model after us
I call dibs on #419.

Sponsored

Camper

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE (on order)
It makes perfect sense…half the people who ordered a Launch Edition on April 4th later realized they could not get a loan for a $63,000 vehicle or they just got tired of waiting and purchased one off a dealers lot.

Briguy155

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator overlander
Vehicle Showcase
I bought the First one in SoCal and I was able to enjoy it for 1 week, I did the ceramic tint on it and I installed the clearplex rock chip film. We do a lot of Jeep Windshields. It's been at FABTECH Motorsports for about 1 1/2. I should have it back this week. I have already secured so much here is the list.
Fabtech 3" dirt logic suspension, Fabfour lifestyle full bumper with rigid lighting, Quake LED headlights, fog, led pods(4) rock lights, interior lights, and light bar, Redpeak Off-road 4 cam dvr system, bolt lock multi locks for the jeep / one key system, Grid off road 20" wheels GD13, Toyo 37" for them, Lund International parts from rampage,AMP, avs, and bushwacker, Method wheels MD314-17x9(5) prototype mount for the 5th wheel, Gladiator Tires for the Methods 37", and Powerstop Brake system,
We are waiting on the overland stuff from 2 other companies we have contacted. I get the Jeep back and then it will go to another Manufacturer after Jeep Fest at Ontario, Ca convention center June 8-9.
So all my California people that are going to 4WP jeep and truck fest hit me up for a meet. We build jeeps and other stuff at our shop in Chino, CA and this is our 3rd build that will be at SEMA. Last year I built a black and orange camo JL that was in the Nexen tire booth. This year I shoud have good placement as well.
BOB85reny is helping with the artwork design concept end of it and he has done great work. We are happy with what we have come up with and look forward to debuting it at 4WP, SAND Show, Nitto event, Lucas oil off-road and SEMA with LA AUto show and DUB / lftnlvl show. all this year.
I haven't explored the audio yet but have POWERBASS on board for this build.
Injen Technology has a great intake we used last year and may contact them again. I will see if they want to build and exhaust for it but am holding out for aFe Performance in Corona/ Riverside area for R&D. I hope I didn't bore everyone with this. Good luck to everyone's build and if I can help please do be afraid to ask.

Brian R

GladiatorOverlandSilver-GD13-blue-beadlock.jpg

Rover_boy

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I bought the First one in SoCal and I was able to enjoy it for 1 week, I did the ceramic tint on it and I installed the clearplex rock chip film. We do a lot of Jeep Windshields. It's been at FABTECH Motorsports for about 1 1/2. I should have it back this week. I have already secured so much here is the list.
Fabtech 3" dirt logic suspension, Fabfour lifestyle full bumper with rigid lighting, Quake LED headlights, fog, led pods(4) rock lights, interior lights, and light bar, Redpeak Off-road 4 cam dvr system, bolt lock multi locks for the jeep / one key system, Grid off road 20" wheels GD13, Toyo 37" for them, Lund International parts from rampage,AMP, avs, and bushwacker, Method wheels MD314-17x9(5) prototype mount for the 5th wheel, Gladiator Tires for the Methods 37", and Powerstop Brake system,
We are waiting on the overland stuff from 2 other companies we have contacted. I get the Jeep back and then it will go to another Manufacturer after Jeep Fest at Ontario, Ca convention center June 8-9.
So all my California people that are going to 4WP jeep and truck fest hit me up for a meet. We build jeeps and other stuff at our shop in Chino, CA and this is our 3rd build that will be at SEMA. Last year I built a black and orange camo JL that was in the Nexen tire booth. This year I shoud have good placement as well.
BOB85reny is helping with the artwork design concept end of it and he has done great work. We are happy with what we have come up with and look forward to debuting it at 4WP, SAND Show, Nitto event, Lucas oil off-road and SEMA with LA AUto show and DUB / lftnlvl show. all this year.
I haven't explored the audio yet but have POWERBASS on board for this build.
Injen Technology has a great intake we used last year and may contact them again. I will see if they want to build and exhaust for it but am holding out for aFe Performance in Corona/ Riverside area for R&D. I hope I didn't bore everyone with this. Good luck to everyone's build and if I can help please do be afraid to ask.

Brian R

GladiatorOverlandSilver-GD13-blue-beadlock.jpg
Mine should be in within 10 days. I’ll hit you up for some advise on that ceramic coating....

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine should be in within 10 days. I’ll hit you up for some advise on that ceramic coating....
My wife’s JLR is ceramic coated. It turned out great! Of course, it doesn’t protect against idiots with shopping carts or car doors.
Sponsored