• People notice it is an LE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Correct, it does have the option to change it. The three options I see are "Sport/Sahara/Rubicon" mine by default was on Sport. Changing it to Rubicon changed nothing however. Still starts up with JEEP. Not sure if I tried the Sahara option or not. If someone wants me to I can.
Do it for science!

You probably already know this, but if not remember you have to do the whole reboot thing to get settings to stick.

I'll try mine when I get a chance (not LE, but I can't imagine what difference there would be in the radio).
Sponsored

jrf

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (White), 2001 TJ Sahara (white)
Vehicle Showcase
You probably already know this, but if not remember you have to do the whole reboot thing to get settings to stick.
Thanks, yep...even the open the door close the door, restart the vehicle bit..lol

EDIT: Actually thought it was this that caused my cruise control to malfunction...found out in another thread it was the changing of the tire pressure...

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Thanks, yep...even the open the door close the door, restart the vehicle bit..lol

EDIT: Actually thought it was this that caused my cruise control to malfunction...found out in another thread it was the changing of the tire pressure...
Haven't noticed that one. Haven't done a lot of straight flat highway to use cruise since I got it (manual, too much shifting to bother). Have my tires dialed down to 30 cold to get them running even.

jrf

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Haven't noticed that one. Haven't done a lot of straight flat highway to use cruise since I got it (manual, too much shifting to bother). Have my tires dialed down to 30 cold to get them running even.
Read through this...might save you some troubleshooting time some day.... was going to take this into the dealer for this too!!! So glad I didn't.

Tazer JL Mini issue with cruise control

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Brought our new gcm le home last night, today, while out for a drive the SiriusXM screen froze. No sound, can’t chabge channels. Nothing. Took
It to the dealership, a service department guy. Who clearly, doesn’t know too much about Jeeps, lifts the hood, can’t find the rod, which I pulled down for him, he says, this is the first time I’ve opened the hood on one of these. Great. He fiddled with a fuse, the radio turns off, he resets the fuse, the radio comes on, minus the SiriusXM page. Needless to say, satellite radio isn’t working. He then states I have to return tomorrow, and leave it with them, so they can determine if my Jeep is supposed to have it. Doh!
When we arrived, he saw the SiriusXM screen frozen, unable to make changes.
I really really, hope they have someone more qualified to look at it when I take it back. Anyone else have problems with the screen freezing?

Sponsored

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Brought our new gcm le home last night, today, while out for a drive the SiriusXM screen froze. No sound, can’t chabge channels. Nothing. Took
It to the dealership, a service department guy. Who clearly, doesn’t know too much about Jeeps, lifts the hood, can’t find the rod, which I pulled down for him, he says, this is the first time I’ve opened the hood on one of these. Great. He fiddled with a fuse, the radio turns off, he resets the fuse, the radio comes on, minus the SiriusXM page. Needless to say, satellite radio isn’t working. He then states I have to return tomorrow, and leave it with them, so they can determine if my Jeep is supposed to have it. Doh!
When we arrived, he saw the SiriusXM screen frozen, unable to make changes.
I really really, hope they have someone more qualified to look at it when I take it back. Anyone else have problems with the screen freezing?
It’s back.....everything’s normal.....just a random glitch, I suppose.

jrf

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
DO NOT try to change your splash screen with the TazerJL. Firstly it won't work and secondly it will cause this issue: Tazer JL Mini issue with cruise control

I've updated that thread with what I did to get things back to normal. So if your LE shows a sport splash screen...live with it! LOL

@chrcal14
Do it for science!
--- So much for science...

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
DO NOT try to change your splash screen with the TazerJL. Firstly it won't work and secondly it will cause this issue: Tazer JL Mini issue with cruise control

I've updated that thread with what I did to get things back to normal. So if your LE shows a sport splash screen...live with it! LOL

@chrcal14 --- So much for science...
Still science, just not pleasing science. Took one for the team.

Reactions: jrf

jrf

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Update, I had sent a note to Z automotive that changing the splash screen caused this. Ian responded (I love companies with ACTUAL customer service) and said it is a known issues on JTs. So don't try changing that splash screen with the TazerJL.

Sponsored

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Update, I had sent a note to Z automotive that changing the splash screen caused this. Ian responded (I love companies with ACTUAL customer service) and said it is a known issues on JTs. So don't try changing that splash screen with the TazerJL.
Hope that all gets fixed with a future update of either the truck software or the Tazer. Only a little thing, but that would bother me.

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
Well, I'm officially part of the club. Just signed for this LE and will be picking it up on Saturday.
59726091354__A5C9E04E-7A2A-4426-9CB6-6D7A76D785CB.JPG
Congratulations!! I remember fondly when my LE looked just like that the beginning of June!!