First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator mojave
Build Thread
Link
Hey G! The skid plate is a simple install -- no-drill with all necessary hardware included. Wiring is easy with the included harness (which includes a switch for easy on/off operation) or connect to your AUX switches if your Jeep is equipped. Hope that helps!
like what im asking is, does the silver stock skid plate need to come off and then yours goes on, or does your skid plate bolt onto the original silver one from stock on the mojave, ive been in contact with renee on this with your company but waiting for JP to get confirmation on these questions as I'm trying to get my order in with the "group buy" and has this been water tested at all? submerged?
Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
like what im asking is, does the silver stock skid plate need to come off and then yours goes on, or does your skid plate bolt onto the original silver one from stock on the mojave, ive been in contact with renee on this with your company but waiting for JP to get confirmation on these questions as I'm trying to get my order in with the "group buy" and has this been water tested at all? submerged?
Apologies for the late reply, our area was impacted rather severely by hurricane Ida and we just recently had utilities restored and getting back into the office and responding to a backlog of messages.

"what im asking is, does the silver stock skid plate need to come off and then yours goes on"
Yes, correct.

"has this been water tested at all? submerged?"
Yes, these modules have been tested to a IP68 ingress protection rating which means the system can be submersed up to a depth of 1.5m underwater for up to thirty minutes without failure.

mojavegraygladiator

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator mojave
Build Thread
Link
Apologies for the late reply, our area was impacted rather severely by hurricane Ida and we just recently had utilities restored and getting back into the office and responding to a backlog of messages.

"what im asking is, does the silver stock skid plate need to come off and then yours goes on"
Yes, correct.

"has this been water tested at all? submerged?"
Yes, these modules have been tested to a IP68 ingress protection rating which means the system can be submersed up to a depth of 1.5m underwater for up to thirty minutes without failure.
So the stock plate comes off and put your skid/led on it instead and this does fit for the Mojave

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Installation video is up, check it out!

Sponsored

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator
Installation video is up, check it out!
Great video.

If I am connecting to the factory aux switches, do I cut the fuse off of the cable?

Also, in terms of electrical demand, would I need to use one of the higher-draw switches or would any of them be sufficient?

F6912C91-BA4D-42C2-90FF-9D9800771609.jpeg

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Great video.

If I am connecting to the factory aux switches, do I cut the fuse off of the cable?

Also, in terms of electrical demand, would I need to use one of the higher-draw switches or would any of them be sufficient?

Jeep Gladiator LED Aux Light Integrated Front Skid Plate Concept F6912C91-BA4D-42C2-90FF-9D9800771609
Yep, if you are going to the AUX switch just cut the cable and connect to the AUX lead and ground the other cable. These are super-efficient LEDs the bar pulls less than 10A so any of the 4 switches would provide more than enough current.

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A little off-topic, but I’ve been curious…

In all the shots with the Arcus bumper, I can see you have a custom-made winch delete plate, but I’m actually curious how you have that front license plate attached.

Is it somehow attached via the delete plate—or is it just VHB?

The end result looks really sharp, so I am dying to know.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
A little off-topic, but I’ve been curious…

In all the shots with the Arcus bumper, I can see you have a custom-made winch delete plate, but I’m actually curious how you have that front license plate attached.

Is it somehow attached via the delete plate—or is it just VHB?

The end result looks really sharp, so I am dying to know.
The front license plate is just stuck on with VHB, nothing fancy. The winch delete is just the original winch plate flipped upside down to fill the void :D

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The front license plate is just stuck on with VHB, nothing fancy. The winch delete is just the original winch plate flipped upside down to fill the void :D
Simple solutions are the best. I love that!

Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
@ORACLElights checking to see if this is still on track for mid-November shipment for those of us that bought in?

Also, any pricing on amber 'bulbs' so we can mix/match the white and amber bulbs?

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@ORACLElights checking to see if this is still on track for mid-November shipment for those of us that bought in?

Also, any pricing on amber 'bulbs' so we can mix/match the white and amber bulbs?
@ORACLElights, I am also curious to see if this is still on track for mid-November shipment for those of us that bought in.

Jamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Overland
Any Deals on this skid plate soon ?

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
@ORACLElights, I am also curious to see if this is still on track for mid-November shipment for those of us that bought in.
I was in touch with @ORACLElights today and a few weeks ago. The ship date continues to slip. I was told today my ship date is estimated (not guaranteed) as Dec-24th, therefore, no Christmas delivery. My frustration is we can all go on-line and see other Oracle dealers are offering the same deal today that we got on the forum months ago. Yet, months ago all of our credit cards were charged to offset the fabrication cost of the skid plate. I can say I will never finance another Oracle production run. I feel "used" as a Forum member to see the same deal now available to the general public and still have delivery delays. I hope this product is as great as claimed. I am just disappionted in how we were used/charged as a Forum.

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I was in touch with @ORACLElights today and a few weeks ago. The ship date continues to slip. I was told today my ship date is estimated (not guaranteed) as Dec-24th, therefore, no Christmas delivery. My frustration is we can all go on-line and see other Oracle dealers are offering the same deal today that we got on the forum months ago. Yet, months ago all of our credit cards were charged upon "advance" order placement. This offset the fabrication costs of the skid plate. I can say I will never finance another Oracle production run. I feel "used" as a Forum member to see the same deal now available to the general public and still have delivery delays. I hope this product is as great as claimed. I am just disappionted in how we were used/charged as a Forum.
@ORACLElights my recommendation is to be open with this forum on supply chain issues, ect.... we can be your biggest advocate or a big neigh-Sayer on a product. I appreciate innovation and want to see more out-side of the box engineering of useful products. However, the marketing/sales side of the product need to be transparent and open with delivery and risks associated with delivery dates.
Sponsored