David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland
Occupation
Retired
did you feel the need to swap to steps? This setup looks awesome to me
I was using the Mopar HD sliders with step until yesterday. I managed fine but my wife wasn’t happy about it. Yesterday I swapped them for the RC steps which makes it a lot easier.
Jeep Gladiator Lets see them FLEXED out Jeep's with BIG tires and lifts :D 9AEEB4CA-FF82-41DE-ABD9-F9ADF0BF27BD
Sponsored

KHam

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Sadly I haven't found something to fully flex mine out yet but I eventually will. RKS Pro-X 3" triangulated 4-Link suspension on 37's.

Jeep Gladiator Lets see them FLEXED out Jeep's with BIG tires and lifts :D Disney-213094-HDR

Jeep Gladiator Lets see them FLEXED out Jeep's with BIG tires and lifts :D Disney-213137-HDR

Jeep Gladiator Lets see them FLEXED out Jeep's with BIG tires and lifts :D Gladiator112720-0192654-Edit

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
14” travel Rebel DSS setup in the front, 12” traveltraditional spring/shock setup in the rear for now.
43x15 Mickey Thompson Baja Pro XS
Jeep Gladiator Lets see them FLEXED out Jeep's with BIG tires and lifts :D CD14E0FE-3AC7-42BF-8EA6-351DAB170AA1

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
I think you win lol. Nice setup.
Thanks, it’s still a work in process. I have some 16” travel rear coilovers that I will eventually install but I just got it to a point where it’s drivable so trying to enjoy it as much as I can before I start cutting things apart again.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ThatStinging_Jeep

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
14” travel Rebel DSS setup in the front, 12” traveltraditional spring/shock setup in the rear for now.
Jeep Gladiator Lets see them FLEXED out Jeep's with BIG tires and lifts :D CD14E0FE-3AC7-42BF-8EA6-351DAB170AA1
I've said it and I'm gonna proudly say it again,your rig looks sick dude you kinda flexed on us (pun intended )with your truck

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Thanks, it’s still a work in process. I have some 16” travel rear coilovers that I will eventually install but I just got it to a point where it’s drivable so trying to enjoy it as much as I can before I start cutting things apart again.
A build like that will probably always be a WIP ;)

Levi.Butler

First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Engineer
I am seriously in love with this rig. I keep hoping I will see it around the city!

I've got some red/black ring KMC Machetes, a fender chop kit and a winch in the works for the next few weeks. Mine should at least ALMOST look as good as yours then... definitely not going to get twisted up like this though! HAHA!

Such a sick rig man.

darkhorse13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst
So much awesomeness! Can I ask if the front coilover's make noise? I know that the sliding collar can produce some pops and creaking but just curious if it's out of the realm of tolerable for a daily driver?

Thanks!
John

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
So much awesomeness! Can I ask if the front coilover's make noise? I know that the sliding collar can produce some pops and creaking but just curious if it's out of the realm of tolerable for a daily driver?

Thanks!
John
Thanks!
I've had coilovers on almost all my Jeeps. When clean the sliders don't make much noise, but out on the trail for a day or two they get noisy. The noise that bothers me is the clicking the bypass shocks make when adjusted to the softer settings. With the windows up and tire noise I don't hear them, but I know people outside must be thinking I forgot to tighten something as it sounds almost like a loose swaybar link.

Sponsored

darkhorse13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst
Thanks!
I've had coilovers on almost all my Jeeps. When clean the sliders don't make much noise, but out on the trail for a day or two they get noisy. The noise that bothers me is the clicking the bypass shocks make when adjusted to the softer settings. With the windows up and tire noise I don't hear them, but I know people outside must be thinking I forgot to tighten something as it sounds almost like a loose swaybar link.
Thank you for the honest feedback. I keep kicking around the idea of the basic Recon kit with the upgraded sliders. Sounds like that is ok for daily driving. The bypass setup is amazing but would be unnecessary for my "overlanding" :) Heck, coil overs are probably unnecessary but I really miss the adjustability from my Toyota FJC days.

Jlosso

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator overland
Occupation
Finance
This is next level!!

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
So today a stock Mohave parked next to me. They sit higher from the factory than the Rubicon. This puts my lift into perspective. Take note that I don’t have high line fenders too
10A5ECCA-C40C-41F0-BAA4-9FF5102A7755.jpeg
9FF7E8EF-C316-4326-90D9-8192031A2225.jpeg
Wow. The Mojave looks tiny in comparison! What are you running?? NVM I see your specs 1st page.