First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Here is my seat cover. Made by "Active Pets" (got it on Amazon). I have it just thrown in the back right now. There are elastic straps that go under the seat to hold it in place... The most important thing: THE ORANGE TRIM FOR THE MOJAVE!

IMG_6020.JPG
What size did you get? XL or Std?
Sponsored

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
just got my mojave about a month ago.
So far I got:
Black rhino Recon gun metal
Kanati mud hogs 37s”
Teraflex 1.5” front Leveling
Daystar .75” rear leveling
Fox steering stabilizer
Front bumper w/ quadratech winch (off my jkur)
Blacked out turn signals

24FE3E2B-9A86-4D7E-9E1B-9C0BE9AFA56A.jpeg

D0FF2039-9634-4532-93DE-C1EE6D9A2C16.jpeg
Is this the Rugged Ridge full width bumper? Please say yes b/c I was worried 37s would be a tight fit with the full width but it looks like it works fine here.

Sponsored

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Mine is a work in progress but I have a few things done ;-) AEV spacer lift going on soon too. I may even change up the front bumper for LOD Destroyer full width since I am not rock crawling... but debating as I may go to 38" tires soon and not sure if it would rub...any feedback is always welcome!

20210823_134430.jpg

20210823_134447.jpg

20210725_143625.jpg

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Added Baja Designs LP6 to the front. I like’em!

Jeep Gladiator Let's see those Mojave's and Mods 20210725_143625
What bumper is that? I like it. Looks like you kept the stock steel plate?

GreenMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
What bumper is that? I like it. Looks like you kept the stock steel plate?
Rugged Ridge Arcus. Works with the skid plate and I really like. It’s not a solid bumper that will take abuse from extreme off-roading, however it’s light weight and looks great.

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
Rugged Ridge Arcus. Works with the skid plate and I really like. It’s not a solid bumper that will take abuse from extreme off-roading, however it’s light weight and looks great.
Nice choice….definitely on the short list for my Mojave’s front end.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Thanks! Yeah, I don’t think I want an extra heavy steel bumper as I don’t plan on smacking it on rocks. But plastic bumpers are also stupid and I might want a winch.

Did you use the factory fogs or harness on yours? I might order this, it’s only $475 and has $100 rebate. That’s a steel 😉

Last edited:

Sponsored

GreenMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Thanks! Yeah, I don’t think I want an extra heavy steel bumper as I don’t plan on smacking it on rocks. But plastic bumpers are also stupid and I might want a winch.

Did you use the factory fogs or harness on yours? I might order this, it’s only $475 and has $100 rebate. That’s a steel 😉
I used the factory fogs and harness. It’s easy to get out of the plastic bumper. A bunch of screws and your done. I put a Warn VR 12S in it and fits perfect. Definitely need an extra hand to mount the shell and hooks but took about 3-4hrs total to install bumper and winch.

PeterGriffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
(re)tired...!
In the middle of having a blast, blasting over the desert, I confirmed my suspicions about departure angle.

Spent half an hour finding and stacking rocks to get through this wash. I had already started stacking in this picture. After I got a decent pile, I had my wife pull on top of them, then I would move the back ones to the front and continue till I got out without tearing up my hitch.

That lead me to look for some rear end protection. Picked up a Rubi takeoff bumper and installed it today.

I like that the side bits and the steel part of the bumper all tie together to make a solid mass. I also ordered a hitch skid that should protect that and become a good point to drag if needed in the future.

Oh, and for the record, DO NOT DO NOT WHAT I DID IN THE PICTURES.
Install the side brackets first. Get all those bolts in but leave them just loose enough that you can slide the bracket up and down. Then install the bumper and tighten it in place. Then install the side skids. I pushed the side brackets as high as they would go and tightened, then tightened the bumper end to skid tie-in bolts, then the bolts from the side skids to the brackets.
Best post in this thread! I hammer around in the desert as Jeep intended the Mojave to, yet for some inexplicable reason they left out the bed sliders and steel bumper. I plan on doing exactly as you have in addition to a low profile hitch slider (and a Rubi stubby steel bumper on the front). I'm heading to Sedona shortly and I'm gonna have to avoid my favorite trail, Broken Arrow, because I'm certain the way mine sits now would hit HARD in certain spots, not the least of which would be the Devil's Staircase, which is called that for a reason!

Once I get the AEV spacer kit, 35s and Apex Designs sway bar quick disconnects installed I'll be able to tackle everything I ever did in my '17 JKUR and then some...

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
I used the factory fogs and harness. It’s easy to get out of the plastic bumper. A bunch of screws and your done. I put a Warn VR 12S in it and fits perfect. Definitely need an extra hand to mount the shell and hooks but took about 3-4hrs total to install bumper and winch.
Awesome, thanks! I noticed it said the sport fogs fit so I was curious.

Last edited: