First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mohave
Occupation
Maintenance
I’d get some kind of skid plate on that front end to protect the shock reservoirs.
I have mounted a 2x3 x 1/4 inch angle iron in front to protect the shock reservoirs from flying debris. for now.
Sponsored

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
Have any of you found any good mud flaps for the Mojave that aren't the RokBlock ones? I like the idea of the weather tech style, but not having much luck.
Anything that fits a Rubicon will fit a Mojave.

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
I added some marker lights to my hood. I'd me more than happy to make a write-up if people may be interested!

DSC_0990.jpeg

DSC_0944.jpeg

DSC_0934.jpeg

DSC_0968.jpeg
Was just working on this mod tonight but realized my runner lights won’t fit in the scoop.

Would love to hear about your install.

TheJoyceIsYours

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
store.lbdesignworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Was just working on this mod tonight but realized my runner lights won’t fit in the scoop.

Here's my breakdown... I didn't take quite as many pics in the process as I thought, but hopefully it'll help someone out!

Attachments

Sponsored

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
Here's my breakdown... I didn't take quite as many pics in the process as I thought, but hopefully it'll help someone out!
Brilliant and great walk through for this mod. Do you have a link to these lights by chance?

I bought some from a member here but they won’t fit the application of being inside the hood scoop vs the grille and I have the front camera so it wouldn’t look right.

Seriously, thank you again for this great write up.

TheJoyceIsYours

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
store.lbdesignworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Brilliant and great walk through for this mod. Do you have a link to these lights by chance?

I bought some from a member here but they won’t fit the application of being inside the hood scoop vs the grille and I have the front camera so it wouldn’t look right.

Seriously, thank you again for this great write up.
You are very welcome! I may have gone a little overboard, but I enjoy that sort of thing :)

Here's the lights:

Seven Sparta Led Lights 4 PCS... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YFN78XM?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

And the harness if anyone is interested:
RUN-D Universal LED Light Wiring Harness Kit, Dual Output with DT Male Connector, Cable Kit for 2 Lights https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B5UXWY...abc_HXTF2K8Y3G34RRKG77NM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

TheJoyceIsYours

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
store.lbdesignworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
You are very welcome! I may have gone a little overboard, but I enjoy that sort of thing :)

Here's the lights:

Seven Sparta Led Lights 4 PCS... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YFN78XM?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

And the harness if anyone is interested:
RUN-D Universal LED Light Wiring Harness Kit, Dual Output with DT Male Connector, Cable Kit for 2 Lights https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B5UXWY...abc_HXTF2K8Y3G34RRKG77NM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Actually, my bad, I didn't use a harness on this, it came with enough to make it work in the Amazon link

Rebel5

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave, 08 Jeep Wrangler JK 4dr
Occupation
Art Director

Love that vinyl treatment as well. What lights did you use?

Sponsored

jl_explorer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Awesome rig, what are you seeing for gas mileage with the 37's. How's the power difference?
Depending on how I drive, around 16. I may be able to do better, but I have a led foot. The BFG's are on the lighter/smaller side for 37's, but I do feel a bit of difference. The plan is to re-gear soon.