First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator Mojave, 1992 yj w/ Ford 302
Occupation
Welder
Are those the regular/original or regular/long?
Which ever one you got I'm going to get the same thing, they look just right
Thankyou they are the regular originals. They cover the tire perfect without being overkill.
Sponsored

Mechjk43

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Occupation
Mechanical Design Engineer
I had a set but removed them when I added my slider steps due to the cutout for the OEM sliders. I really need to order another set, I think they look great.
I have 35s now so need to go to a larger size.
Are you planning on selling your set? I am needing a set for my Mojave with the OEM Sliders.

NCLife

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
Had some warm weather this morning so put on the hood decal. Going to wait till springtime or have a shop do the tailgate one.

20211226_124149.jpg
Where did you get the hood decal from? Post pics from a bit more distance to get a better look? Please?

Sponsored

ChasingTheView

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Director of Compliance
Removed Jeep tailgate emblem as well as dealer emblem and put on Limitless Parts Gladiator emblems.

57E74F88-8595-401C-947A-0A3474A8B81F.jpeg

Jimbo8v92

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator Mojave, 1992 yj w/ Ford 302
Occupation
Welder
Put lamin-x on the headlights, foglights, and tag lights today. Went with clear on the headlights, yellow on the foglights and dark tint on the tag lights to help reduce the glare on the backup camera.
20220105_111510.jpg

Reinholdj50

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Nothing too crazy. Daystar 3/4 inch spacers front and rear, Spidertrax wheel spacers, Mopar stubby bumper (swapped out the red hooks and added the orange), 37 inch BFG KO2's, UnderCover Ultra Flex Hard Folding Tonneau Cover, and Teraflex Quick Disconnects up front.
Jeep Gladiator Let's see those Mojave's and Mods 20220105_111510
What size wheel spacers are you running? I have the same white Mojave that I just ordered Falken Wildpeak At3 37x12.5R17's for with the stock rims and Iron Rock 2" Spacer Lift. In PA wheel spacers can only be up to 3/4in so hoping they aren't needed, but worst case hopefully order some 1/2in spacers.

Sponsored

jl_explorer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What size wheel spacers are you running? I have the same white Mojave that I just ordered Falken Wildpeak At3 37x12.5R17's for with the stock rims and Iron Rock 2" Spacer Lift. In PA wheel spacers can only be up to 3/4in so hoping they aren't needed, but worst case hopefully order some 1/2in spacers.
1 3/4!

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Put lamin-x on the headlights, foglights, and tag lights today. Went with clear on the headlights, yellow on the foglights and dark tint on the tag lights to help reduce the glare on the backup camera.
Jeep Gladiator Let's see those Mojave's and Mods 20220105_111510
Did you buy a sheet or do they have precut pieces for each one? Thanks

jeremy342

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
im interested to hear how the iron rock lift is. most people have the AEV, which looks like it includes bump stops and sway bars

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
im interested to hear how the iron rock lift is. most people have the AEV, which looks like it includes bump stops and sway bars
I was looking at the Iron Rock as well...but due to the missing pieces it ran about the same or slightly more than the AEV kit once I sold the ProCal that I didn't need. So I went with AEV. My Jeep's steering was really good from the factory (contrast that with my horrid 2018 JLUR steering), and after the lift the steering definitely felt less precise and less eager to return to center. It isn't horrible but I went ahead and ordered the Rancho control arm geometry brackets to get the caster back plus a bit more.

Cheers

jeremy342

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I was looking at the Iron Rock as well...but due to the missing pieces it ran about the same or slightly more than the AEV kit once I sold the ProCal that I didn't need. So I went with AEV. My Jeep's steering was really good from the factory (contrast that with my horrid 2018 JLUR steering), and after the lift the steering definitely felt less precise and less eager to return to center. It isn't horrible but I went ahead and ordered the Rancho control arm geometry brackets to get the caster back plus a bit more.

Cheers
so the AEV kit + geo brackets (AEV makes some too) are likely the best bet ?
Sponsored