TexasMojaveGuy

TexasMojaveGuy

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave Gladiator
Damn that looks sweet!!! Two questions. What wax do you use? It looks like glass. And second did you use extended sway bar ends? Thanks
Haha thanks man. Just light angle made it look glass and iPhone 11pro lol. Yes on the extended sway bar End links!

MarcusB

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Jeep Gladiator Let's see those Mojave's and Mods IMG_20200914_171346
Jeep Gladiator Let's see those Mojave's and Mods IMG_20200916_102759
Jeep Gladiator Let's see those Mojave's and Mods IMG_20200915_164122
Jeep Gladiator Let's see those Mojave's and Mods IMG_20200915_161657
Jeep Gladiator Let's see those Mojave's and Mods IMG_20200914_181012

Quadratec QRC bumper. Was supposed to have winch included, but the winch is lost in shipping and Quadratec hasn't responded yet (quite unusual). I had to trim the front skid plate protecting the shock reservoirs because it contacted the winch mounting plate. On one of the pics you can see the red line where i started to trim, but in the end i need to cut about double what was estimated. Installing the factory fog lights is easier with a small pair of hands. As you can see, my 11 yo was quite useful in this process. :)

Sponsored

Blucid

First Name
Denis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teamgf.org
Vehicle(s)
2020 "Bright White" Jeep Rubicon Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
My latest Mojave Mod was protecting the back seat from a toddler (notice the car seat with orange accents).

Yoooo, that seat cover is really nice, do you know which one it is?

wpscheel

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
Thats the stock springs correct? What brand of spring did you go with to lift it?
Yes those are stock and I just added the Daystar spacers so I'm still using these same springs.

Eherbaugh

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired USCG

Quadratec QRC bumper. Was supposed to have winch included, but the winch is lost in shipping and Quadratec hasn't responded yet (quite unusual). I had to trim the front skid plate protecting the shock reservoirs because it contacted the winch mounting plate. On one of the pics you can see the red line where i started to trim, but in the end i need to cut about double what was estimated. Installing the factory fog lights is easier with a small pair of hands. As you can see, my 11 yo was quite useful in this process. :)
That looks awesome. Can you post a pick straight on from the front?

Sponsored

jserb04

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
MOJAVE BUILD!
Alright. Full newbie to the Jeep family. Just purchased my first Jeep and its a Gladiator Mojave! Im going to try and do a 3.5 lift with 37X12.5 with 20X9 wheels. Going to try and keep black on black on black. I figure i can learn a TON from everyone here. I have nothing to contgribute to the group other than accurately documenting my build so that in the future other Jeep Pro's can use my build as a reference.
Right. Wrong. or Indifferent. i drove a "Rocky Ridge" edition Gladiator in March. I fell in love with the look, height, and size of everything on this build. (pics below)
I thought i could build one on my own (with all of your help and input) that would look better and cooler!
I decided to start my build platform off of a Mojave.
Theres another guy on here (TexasMojaveGuy)that has done a GREAT job with his build. I will try and summarize what he did specifically so other can learn from the notes. (TexasMojaveGuy if youre out there and want to comment if i miss something please let me know!)

Extended sway bar end links

Fox Steering Stabilizer

Readly Lift 2.5’ leveling kit (hybrid w/2.5’’ coils)

37’’ tires (BFG KM3)

Rock Krawler Adi Front Track Bar

No spacer in the front / Daystar spacer lift in the front

2.5 coils

Shock relocation brackets

Questions for all:

1. The Rocky Ridge I drove in March and am modeling my build off of had a 3.5 lift. The base model was a Sport version. My build is built on a Mojave. From what i am reading, the Mojave already has a 2'' lift on it? If i added a 3.5 lift to my model id be much higher than i intended 5''? AM i understanding this correctly?

2. The wheels i have been researching i have read to keep a 12mm off set? This sound correct?

3. Blake what is the height of your rig? I want to make sure this will fit into my garage.

4. The Rocky Ridge didnt seem to have ANY rub with 37's pn a 3.5 lift. Anyone else have this success?

p.s i will post photos of my rig over the next few days

Screenshot_20200422-211159_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200422-211218_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200422-211230_Chrome.jpg

Front Runner

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave, 2016 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Insurance
I just can’t understand why people want to change over $7k worth of suspensions components on a Mojave. Not sure what I am missing. I came from a lifted JKU and wanted to go to a Rubicon and 37s with a lift until I drove a Mojave. I will eventually go to 35s because you can with the suspension intact. I just don’t understand starting with this platform if you want it lifted.
Sponsored