Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
sorry didnt see post, yea i made the same mistake, i havent talked with Linksyswell coustomer service, i bought thur ADP mobile and they are the ones who helped me
Yea, I think that's the deal...they want the distributors to give service but I bought it off of Amazon and their idea of service is to just send it back and ship another one. I was just hoping for more from an American company.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Jack Coleman

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2016 JKUR
Yea, I think that's the deal...they want the distributors to give service but I bought it off of Amazon and their idea of service is to just send it back and ship another one. I was just hoping for more from an American company.
Yea, i k ow when i ordered mi e it was only Avaible as a preorder thur ADP i ordered mine about 2 months before it was avaible. Now im working on trying to get Jscan working using a wired usb to OBD.( the BT is one way operation) Having some issues still but much better then when i started. So heres hoping .

apocalypsev

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Nevermind, I found a post about it on the JL wrangler forum. It's the red factory plug, not the turquoise one. Camera is working like a champ now. Linkswells cs kinda sux
Hey, I have my unit installed and I tried swapping the green vehicle connector for the red vehicle connector attached to the black box that they sent but still don't have the factory reverse camera popping up on the stereo. @Jack Coleman @Lynn_F Was swapping the green vehicle connector for the red vehicle connector attaching to the black camera box the change you had to make?

Thanks!

Other than the above backup camera issue everything works pretty well!

For future viewers reference this is the most helpful site I have found for the stereo information https://www.adcmobile.com/product/gen-4-t-style-radio-for-2018-21-jeep-jl/ This is the manual:
Linkswell install video/demo:

OP
OP

Jack Coleman

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2016 JKUR
Hey, I have my unit installed and I tried swapping the green vehicle connector for the red vehicle connector attached to the black box that they sent but still don't have the factory reverse camera popping up on the stereo. @Jack Coleman @Lynn_F Was swapping the green vehicle connector for the red vehicle connector attaching to the black camera box the change you had to make?

Thanks!

For future viewers reference this is the most helpful site I have found for the stereo information https://www.adcmobile.com/product/gen-4-t-style-radio-for-2018-21-jeep-jl/ This is the manual:
Yea. Thats the website i bought mine off of. As for the Camera beaides the red connector i had one of the yellow video connectors from back of radio wrong there is 2 for cameras. With out pulling my radio back out cant tell you what it was lable. Ill pull it of needed

Thanks!

Yes that is the website where i ordered mine and they were really helpful. As for backup cam. Besides the red connector there is 2 yellow connectors from back of radio for camera inputs. I dont remeber what the correct one is labled without pulling unit. I would check that. Ill pull mine and check if needed

Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

Thanks!

Yes, 1 of the yellow rca's on the main wiring harness is for wiring it to a switch and the other is for the factory backup cam.

Sponsored

apocalypsev

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Yes, 1 of the yellow rca's on the main wiring harness is for wiring it to a switch and the other is for the factory backup cam.
Thank you both! I finally got back into the stereo last night. I had not installed that harness since I didn’t have front or side cameras oops 😂. Got it plugged in and everything runs great! Thanks for the help!

Stingray24

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Anyone know if wireless CarPlay adapter is compatible with this unit? Just bought the Garlinkit and am wondering if it will work here
Jeep Gladiator Linkswell T Style A0CB2416-FF9A-4CA7-BCF3-747D6F33062E

MYWIFESJEEP

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP GLADIATOR SPORT CUSTOM
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know if wireless CarPlay adapter is compatible with this unit? Just bought the Garlinkit and am wondering if it will work here
Jeep Gladiator Linkswell T Style A0CB2416-FF9A-4CA7-BCF3-747D6F33062E
it comes with wireless android auto and carplay already
Sponsored