Lol I think I’m in Love

calicorks

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Ever since I saw the concept Gladiator I knew I was going to get one. Now that they are out, I for sure am going to get one. I do have to wait awhile though due to the cost of this bad boy and need to save up to get it.

In the meantime, I have found myself driving out of my way on my way home from work, just to pass the Jeep dealership and get just a sneak peek of what will be my new love. I’d say I drive an extra 10 minutes just to get a glimpse as looking at pictures dose not do this truck justice. I’ve been doing this for a few weeks.

I’ve also started to dream about it. 1st dream I had was I was driving on the freeway cruising. I’ve also had a dream that my bed is full of camping gear, and I’m driving into the woods with no doors or roof. About to go on an adventure.

Is any else having the same experience as me that dose not own a Gladiator yet, or am I the only one? Lol, I’m in Love.
Sponsored

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Ever since I saw the concept Gladiator I knew I was going to get one. Now that they are out, I for sure am going to get one. I do have to wait awhile though due to the cost of this bad boy and need to save up to get it.

In the meantime, I have found myself driving out of my way on my way home from work, just to pass the Jeep dealership and get just a sneak peek of what will be my new love. I’d say I drive an extra 10 minutes just to get a glimpse as looking at pictures dose not do this truck justice. I’ve been doing this for a few weeks.

I’ve also started to dream about it. 1st dream I had was I was driving on the freeway cruising. I’ve also had a dream that my bed is full of camping gear, and I’m driving into the woods with no doors or roof. About to go on an adventure.

Is any else having the same experience as me that dose not own a Gladiator yet, or am I the only one? Lol, I’m in Love.
not alone.jpg