I just want something that cuts down on the wind coming straight down into the cab. I’m mostly running with just the freedom panels off. I’m guessing the rear top is catching quite a bit of air. The kids were in the back yesterday and their hair was everywhere lol.Thought about a sunshade? that is over head vs a wind deflector?
Yeah I am not talking about the sunrider. I'm talking about those Sunshades that hang in between the bars under the freedom panels.I just want something that cuts down on the wind coming straight down into the cab. I’m mostly running with just the freedom panels off. I’m guessing the rear top is catching quite a bit of air. The kids were in the back yesterday and their hair was everywhere lol.
I suppose a sun shade would cut down some of the wind. Might have to look into those as an option.
Like this. Voodonala Sun Shade Mesh Top Sunshade for 2018 2019 Jeep Wrangler JL JLU 2020 Gladiator JT (US Flag) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KSWZLJD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_FHHTEbZZDEY94I just want something that cuts down on the wind coming straight down into the cab. I’m mostly running with just the freedom panels off. I’m guessing the rear top is catching quite a bit of air. The kids were in the back yesterday and their hair was everywhere lol.
I suppose a sun shade would cut down some of the wind. Might have to look into those as an option.