First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S/MT; 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4 HEMI
Occupation
IT
I bought this one from amazon. Super compact when not in use.
Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Sadly, there doesn't appear to be a reasonably priced option for those of us with the advanced safety group. All of those mentioned in this thread tuck behind a standard mirror. Nothing has the cutout for the "box" that houses the forward facing camera for ACC and FCW, etc.

JeepTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bright White Willys.
Sadly, there doesn't appear to be a reasonably priced option for those of us with the advanced safety group. All of those mentioned in this thread tuck behind a standard mirror. Nothing has the cutout for the "box" that houses the forward facing camera for ACC and FCW, etc.
This one may work for you. I have it for my truck and the center is forgiving enough that I would say should clear the box you are referring to.

Screenshot_20230224_220548_Amazon Shopping.jpg

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
This one may work for you. I have it for my truck and the center is forgiving enough that I would say should clear the box you are referring to.

Jeep Gladiator New Sunshade for Windshield! Screenshot_20230224_220548_Amazon Shoppin
People have tried those. The box is large enough that by the time you try to pull the top of those down to clear, it pulls on the ends of the top and leave a big gap at the top and sides.
People usually end up cutting them to clear.
That camera array is big.
The only one I've seen that has any sort of a notch that comes close to working is over 60 bucks and that's a crazy price for a cheap piece like that.
Jeep Gladiator New Sunshade for Windshield! 1677339675429

Sponsored

JeepTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bright White Willys.
People have tried those. The box is large enough that by the time you try to pull the top of those down to clear, it pulls on the ends of the top and leave a big gap at the top and sides.
People usually end up cutting them to clear.
That camera array is big.
The only one I've seen that has any sort of a notch that comes close to working is over 60 bucks and that's a crazy price for a cheap piece like that.
Jeep Gladiator New Sunshade for Windshield! 1677339675429
Got it. Wasn't sure if anyone had tried that shade. Dang that camera box is big!

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S; 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
Occupation
Retired
I bought a roll of this material that is similar to what they make the sunshades out of, and cut it to fit my windshield. Enough material so you can experiment and get the the exact fit you need.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
This is the one I've been using since I bought the truck. Options were somewhat limited in July of 2019. It fits around the camera box.

A1+240T Car Windshield Sun Shade Sunshade Size-Chart Sunshade (XS (Only for Wrangler, Rubicon)) https://a.co/d/0mluHDB

Jeep Gladiator New Sunshade for Windshield! Screenshot_20230225_181233_Rin

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I have bought about all my sun shades from the Heat Shield Store. Made in the USA also.

Just click on the windshield slider selection and a pop up will show asking if you have or do not have the sensor.

https://www.heatshieldstore.com/car-window-shades/2022-jeep-gladiator-crew
Sponsored