First Name
Huge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladrubi
Occupation
Slave 1
1) Nope. Your wiring is likely different than mine, but be aware of cycling suspension components, the turning pitman arm, and the belts from the engine.

2) Nope. All my wiring went along the exterior of the vehicle along the rock sliders. I first placed the lights, then wired from there. The extra wire length is looped next to the aux switch leads in the engine compartment

3) My sliders have a convenient "bridge" of sorts that let me cleanly and safely run the wires through.

Hope that helps!
Hi Bonanza.

I have an 8 pack on the way and chance you can advise where your placed your lights and perhaps any relocations based on lessons learned? Thanks.
Sponsored

MeanGene

First Name
Huge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladrubi
Occupation
Slave 1
Hi Bonanza.

Any chance you can share where you located your lights and if you would recommend a relocation based on lessons learned? Thanks.

Bonanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow Punk'n
I'll try to get pics later.

Front, I mounted on the frame just behind the sway bar mounting points. Sides, I have 4 that are sticking to the mounting arms of my sliders. Rear, I have sticking to the hitch (not the receiver).

I like them there, it's working for me.

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
No Controller for me. I used 4 white Lux lights (long wire version) bought on Amazon a few months ago for my white rock lights. All 4 are along the side of the body with the magnet on the body like the pics shown in this thread. I was afraid a rock would smash them, so, I did not put them on the bottom of the frame -- that is why there is a shadow in the middle... I used four 4WDKING Red LED Rock Lights for my fender well lights. I wanted screws for the fender well lights, so, I could place the lights where ever I wanted on the plastic liners. I made my own wire harness and used waterproof connectors. They are both high quality lights and work great. I actually think the red 4WDKING Red lights might even be brighter than the white Lux lights. Here is a pic of all 8 lights that are on 2 switches:

Jeep Gladiator Lux Lights for Rock Lights? maWJDt

Splooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I am looking at the RGBW lights. Would 4 be enough for a Gladiator? Not sure if I would be wheeling at night. It would be more for when we arrive at a camp site at night.
Thanks!

Sponsored

Partysub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 sting gray mojave
I am looking at the RGBW lights. Would 4 be enough for a Gladiator? Not sure if I would be wheeling at night. It would be more for when we arrive at a camp site at night.
Thanks!
I just installed 8 on my gladiator and I think it's the minimum needed. You could do 4 but that will leave either the front and rear with no lights or the whole center section without light unless you get creative with placement. That said, I've only had them on in the garage, so I may not be the best to trust on that. I'll be camping in 2 weeks and I'll let you know how well they light things up