Magnuson and exhaust

jscott

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-gray Gladiator Rubicon
Made the decision to get the Magnuson and excited to get it installed in the next couple of weeks. Was thinking of putting a cat-back exhaust on too (likely Magnaflow rock crawler) but have read mixed things re: possible loss of power and/or negatively affecting Magnuson's tune, etc. Anyone done this? Any issues? I appreciate the help!
Sponsored

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Made the decision to get the Magnuson and excited to get it installed in the next couple of weeks. Was thinking of putting a cat-back exhaust on too (likely Magnaflow rock crawler) but have read mixed things re: possible loss of power and/or negatively affecting Magnuson's tune, etc. Anyone done this? Any issues? I appreciate the help!

I just installed my Magnuson along with a K&N intake and Magnaflow exhaust and I can't tell you how it would have drove without the exhaust on, but it definitely doesn't seem to drive right with it on. The power is not linear and smooth at all. it kind of flutters as it increases and it stays in second gear way too long before shifting to Third.