Sponsored

Max off camber tolerance before rolling. . .

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Bone stock, 32 degrees. Think if I was lifted. I would have been on my side. What ever you watch the video on. Twist it around to keep the trees vertical.

My wife would've had to walk along side.
Sponsored

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
My wife would've had to walk along side.
Our Power Wagon outing is Friday thru Sunday at Rausch Creek. Wifey goes with me on Friday. The other 2 days, she stays back at the campground with a few of the other wifes. They normally go swimming at the camp ground pool. We tackle the harder trails when they ain't around.

OP
OP
Dryfly24

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
Glad to hear that you experienced that Whoa Shit moment when you are convinced that “Pucker Factor” is the only thing that was holding you into your seat along with the death grip on that steering wheel!
Welcome to Off Roading!
Congratulations!🎊🎉
I‘m going to be sixty in a few days. I’ve had plenty of stupid ass puckering moments in many different sorts of vehicles. Including a few armored ones courtesy of our Uncle Sam. But having one of them in my shiny, one year old, $60k baby is another thing thing entirely. I’d much rather keep the shiny side up and my heart rate in the double digits. . .

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
I‘m going to be sixty in a few days. I’ve had plenty of stupid ass puckering moments in many different sorts of vehicles. Including a few armored ones courtesy of our Uncle Sam. But having one of them in my shiny, one year old, $60k baby is another thing thing entirely. I’d much rather keep the shiny side up and my heart rate in the double digits. . .
Nothing like sucking the vinyl off a seat through your butt hole to keep the heart pumping. LOL

Sponsored

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
You know the schitt just got real when you can taste the leather from the other end . . .:CWL:
Taste like shit too. But when you survive it. Afterwards, you go. "damn.........what I just do....."

Divided_Wood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon EcoDiesel
It, and most other 4x4 vehicles, will go a lot farther than you think. Enough that your passengers will start to get nervous. Do yourself a favor and if you're gonna go much past 30, make sure you're on dirt so you at least have a soft landing if you flop. Speaking from experience...

Jeep Gladiator Max off camber tolerance before rolling. . . IMG_4998

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
It, and most other 4x4 vehicles, will go a lot farther than you think. Enough that your passengers will start to get nervous. Do yourself a favor and if you're gonna go much past 30, make sure you're on dirt so you at least have a soft landing if you flop. Speaking from experience...

Jeep Gladiator Max off camber tolerance before rolling. . . IMG_4998
I flopped my '76 Chevy on it's side twice. On the same trail, same spot. Didn't learn the first time.

Geoarch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
swxrflab.net
Vehicle(s)
2024 JTR, Bright White AT; 2022 JTR MT (traded)
Occupation
geoarchaeologist (retired)
Bone stock, 32 degrees. Think if I was lifted. I would have been on my side. What ever you watch the video on. Twist it around to keep the trees vertical.

Good driving Russ. I didn't even hear many scrapes.

Geoarch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
swxrflab.net
Vehicle(s)
2024 JTR, Bright White AT; 2022 JTR MT (traded)
Occupation
geoarchaeologist (retired)
Yeah, me too. I'm 73 with many 4X4s all over the SW. I got to 25 degrees up here at Cedro Peak because I wasn't paying attention. Got my attention right away. If you ever get up to ABQ let me know.

Sponsored

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
OP
OP
Dryfly24

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
Yeah, me too. I'm 73 with many 4X4s all over the SW. I got to 25 degrees up here at Cedro Peak because I wasn't paying attention. Got my attention right away. If you ever get up to ABQ let me know.
Will Do. You do the same if you wind up down here.
Sponsored