First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Rocket surgeon
A couple months ago, I drove by another Gladiator that had sequential LED turn signal tail lights that wrapped around from tail gate area to side panel. The sequential part was a chevron shape and the housing was reminiscent of the Oracle flush mounts.

I cannot find this light anywhere online… just the usual suspects found on LED Factory and Amazon.

Anyone have a lead? FWIW this was in a north burb of Austin, TX.
Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Check Craigslist under missed connections :LOL: :CWL:

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I'm actually not a huge fan of sequential turn signals, but i love everything else about them so i just bought a pair.

Every time I think i'm done spending money you assholes (affectionately) pull me back in
lol - yea I wasn’t even strictly searching, but I stumbled across them. I already have LED, but the sequential lights and smoked housing pulled me in. What’s worse…it made me hunt for similar front turn signals for months…which I ended up finding 💸

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jonathan G

Jonathan G

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Rocket surgeon
lol - yea I wasn’t even strictly searching, but I stumbled across them. I already have LED, but the sequential lights and smoked housing pulled me in. What’s worse…it made me hunt for similar front turn signals for months…which I ended up finding 💸
I have been eyeing this^ pair from CJ and they are pretty nice. But the lights I’m looking for have a chevron/arrow pointing outward, are fairly flush, and the sequential part wraps around the corner of the vehicle. Allow me to illustrate the rear view with some fine art:

|<<•| JEEP |•>>|

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I hate to ask... but where?

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I went with https://loyo-led.com/products/turning-signal-light-with-sequential-light

Hadn't found much about them, so I was pleasantly surprised by the build quality and fitment. It’s plug and play, and basically looks stock. The side markers are slightly bulkier giving it a 3D effect (as in they aren’t flush), but still looks good imo. The smoke goes perfect with the rears, and the DRL/turn signal adds some style.
And they're on sale? Bought. Now i have headlights (diode dynamics elites) taillights, and turn signals on the way. Still cost less than the factory led package. Though i do still need fogs.

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
And they're on sale? Bought. Now i have headlights (diode dynamics elites) taillights, and turn signals on the way. Still cost less than the factory led package. Though i do still need fogs.
I paid $160 2 mo ago. For fogs, I went with Diode Elites, to match the headlights that are on order.