Sponsored

Mojave compatibility of Fox steering stabilizer and sway bar quick disconnects?

asuprice

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Education
Got my Mojave last week and looking for how I want to upgrade. A couple things I’d like are the fox steering stabilizer and sway bar quick disconnects. Do I need anything to make these work? Normal Jt quick disconnects work okay?
Sponsored

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Normal sway bar disconnects work fine. I am using JKS disconnects on mine.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Got my Mojave last week and looking for how I want to upgrade. A couple things I’d like are the fox steering stabilizer and sway bar quick disconnects. Do I need anything to make these work? Normal Jt quick disconnects work okay?
The Fox Steering Stabilizer is a waste IMO, I have one on mine and it made zero difference in how the steering feels. The stock one is plenty sufficient. If I didn't have the Fox Rubicon Shocks on mine I would remove the Fox Steering Stabilizer and sell it but to keep everything looking uniform I'm leaving it on, only for looks mainly.

lyonspw

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Firefighter
I installed the Falcon Nexus 2.0 steering stabilizer on my Mojave and it made a pretty good difference... the next problem I am having is that I bought the Tereflex quick disconnects, but the mounting holes for the brackets are blocked by the hydraulic hose line running from the shocks to the reservoir under the skid plate.

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
There are three Fox steering stabilizers, either of the two through shaft versions should be an improvement over stock. I have the non adjustable TS one and it definitely helped.
Sponsored