First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
A pedal commander will change your life.
ive heard of pedal commander before, but never used it.

what does it do that modulating the throttle with your foot or using cruise control doesnt? If i understand it correctly, right now if i (for example) push the throttle in 10% i get 10% throttle. The pedal commander then gives me 7%(or whatever) when i push it 10%? Is that accurate? Or am i off?
Sponsored

NCLife

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
ive heard of pedal commander before, but never used it.

what does it do that modulating the throttle with your foot or using cruise control doesnt? If i understand it correctly, right now if i (for example) push the throttle in 10% i get 10% throttle. The pedal commander then gives me 7%(or whatever) when i push it 10%? Is that accurate? Or am i off?
Not so much. Watch this -
That will do a better job describing its impact. It literally allows you to set a range of responsiveness from a very low eco setting to a ridiculously snappy sport plus mode. I just put one in my Gladiator. Best mod for the money.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Not so much. Watch this -
That will do a better job describing its impact. It literally allows you to set a range of responsiveness from a very low eco setting to a ridiculously snappy sport plus mode. I just put one in my Gladiator. Best mod for the money.
ill take a look. My buddy uses one and likes it. I guess i just dont understand how making the throttle less responsive helps. I mean, it needs throttle to get and stay going, just change how far your foot goes. But im likely not understanding.

thanks for the vid. Ill give It a watch.

NCLife

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
ill take a look. My buddy uses one and likes it. I guess i just dont understand how making the throttle less responsive helps. I mean, it needs throttle to get and stay going, just change how far your foot goes. But im likely not understanding.

thanks for the vid. Ill give It a watch.
This is another good video from the manufacturer at SEMA -

Sponsored

Devil Dog

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2021 JT Mojave, 2023 Rubicon 392
Mines a '21 and I cant lock the rear axle in 4hi. Its gotta be a software issue. Oh well, im gonna get a Tazer JL anyway...

ScottB82

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Healthcare
I’ve sadly had nothing but ride and suspension issues since the day I drove my Gobi Mojave off the lot. Rear shock was broken when I purchased and was replaced after waiting nearly two months for the part. Since the repair a few weeks ago, I’ve experienced aggressive vibrating and bouncing while on the highway. It is heading back to the dealer for another review. Currently has 3,000 miles on it. Bummer.
I know it's been a while but did you ever have the issue completely resolved? I have a 2021 Mojave and the rear suspension sounded like a snare drum since 6k... currently at 16k and waiting for the replacement part- luckily Jeep cares stepped in and is helping (waiting 4 months). Dealer is worthless as they have no ability to test fox suspension and will only request warranty repairs if it's making noise- my front right seems to hit the bumpers way too easily- super annoying.

ScottB82

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Healthcare
mine does this too. Sounds like something is wrong. It does it over bumps that I wouldn’t think would bottom it out either. Thinking about mounting my GoPro in there so I can see if it is in fact the bump stops.
My 2021 does this, too. I am having the rear replaced but the dealer is horrible and will not replace the part unless it's actively making noise... act like they have no clue that it's made for high-speed off-road impact and the fox suspension travel should get stiffer at the end of travel to help prevent this. My rear suspension sounds like someone is playing a snare drum. Did you have any luck with the dealer? @JeepCares is helping with the rear but no word on the front for me. super frustrating

Sponsored

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
My left rear shock has been leaking for about a month, just haven’t had time to take it in. It wonders in the road like I a drunk, the passenger side seatbelt thing that slides up and down, rattles like crazy. All this with 12k on it. Actually thinking about putting a little stiffer springs and some 2.5 DSC on it?

Whiteoak323

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mojave Gladiator
Occupation
ENG
only 500 miles here. No ability to lock in 4hi as advertised but it’s still awesome

97307828-B3E0-4441-91E0-5DA51A69E21F.jpeg
I thought I had the same issue, but its the traction control function. The display messages will not tell you this. You have to hold down the traction control button for a few seconds. There are different modes to traction control. Not just on or off. If you hold it down, it will go into a mode that will then allow you to activate the locker in 4 Hi.
Sponsored