Mojave owners: any issues so far?

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
Wondering if Mojave has eluded the gremlins that have caught on with the other trim levels, such as the steering dead spot or the dreaded cylinder misfire issue.

What say you Mojave owners... anything problems yet?
Sponsored

Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
No problems with mine. Best suspension of any Jeep I've owned, ... which goes back 46 years.

Sponsored

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
No problems with mine. Best suspension of any Jeep I've owned, ... which goes back 46 years.
The suspension is fantastic. Especially on rough dirt roads or two-track. It just blasts over things that would upset the chassis of my JK. Even unprompted my wife said, "You can just feel this thing get into its groove when you get up to speed, it just flies over the big bumps like they aren't there."

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
We explored nearly 100 miles of dirt roads and two track trails in the desert last weekend. My wife commented that I was driving a lot faster than with other Jeeps, but that it felt really smooth despite the speed. And this was with 36 psi in the tires, we had not even aired down. My wife then reminded me that just the weekend before we had taken my 2-door JL Rubicon exploring in the same area, and how rough it had been, with some areas requiring us to slow down to 3 mph to not get beat to death. About that time my 30 year old son, from the back seat, piped up and said "this is pretty smooth for a stock Jeep". I thought that was pretty good, coming from my son. He is a speed freak, and has desert raced the dirt bike classes a number of times. He even won the Open class at one race. He never compliments anything.

Cowboy JK

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 2dr JK Sahara
1200 miles in 2 weeks including 2 trips of over 200 miles. Steering would get a little loose(not all over the road) when the temp got up in the afternoons. The dealer had 41psi cold in the tires. Airing down to 37psi cold helped. Love the truck. Now I look for rough spots in the road......just for fun.

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
We test drove a Mojave a few weeks back in Indianapolis, IN. I let the wife do all the driving so I could focus on the ride and she treated it like a rental. I was super impressed with how it handled all the railroad crossings and the pot holes! That's the reason I mentioned we were in Indy; it's a well known fact that city and state are by far the worst with regards to pot holes.
Sponsored