Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 and Audi Q7

Tiny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator SportS, manual, soft top, black
For $6k they should have thrown in axles, regearing, on-board air, and a snorkel or something. Robbery, plain and simple.

DieselJeepers2021

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon 3.0l diesel
Occupation
Fca Kokomo transmission plant. Shipping/receiving
My kit with Installation at the dealership is about $2100 on an Overland Diesel. I think it is BS about the dealership install-Check with your Dealer of choice!! I changed figure above as a partial discount of my wheels and tires had been applied-Sorry.
How is the front rake on the 2” Mopar lift? Does it still sit lower than the back?

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
How is the front rake on the 2” Mopar lift? Does it still sit lower than the back?
Will wait and see when it is done. I have heard some have added the 3/4 in spacer to front. Mine is the first diesel with Mopar lift that I have seen and that kit is different from gasser due to Weight!

Sponsored

MyGeekDaddy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Overland Gladiator
Occupation
Engineer
There is still a little of bit of rake, but not nearly as much as stock. My Overland with the 2" lift shown below before and after. Same tires and wheels.

Before:

Jeep Gladiator Mopar 2" lift kit IMG_3093

With 2" Mopar Lift:
Jeep Gladiator Mopar 2" lift kit IMG_0195

Deleted member 28696

In the near future I am interested in purchasing the Mopar 2" lift kit (77072468AB $1696.) for my Gladiator Rubicon. I briefly spoke to the service advisor Manahawkin Jeep (NJ) when I was at my local dealership getting a free oil change and he stated (who didn't seem interested and off the top of his head) for the kit with installation will run me about $6K. When I told him I was considering doing the job myself or have a local shop do it he stated that if not done at a dealership it will void my factory warranty. Is this true?
At Larry Miller it’s $2,900 + $134 for programming & warranty activation. It sounds like it has to be done at a dealership to get the warranty on it which is 35k miles.
At a local Jeep shop it was $7400.00 with tires no wheels for a 3” but included 5.13 regear. The shop Forman at the Jeep dealership is running 37s with the 2” lift no regear & no issues loosing 7th or 8th on on the highway he has 4.10 gearing. I’m going to try it without regearing & see how it performs, can’t justify spending 8k + for a lift, tires, wheels & don’t want to void my 2021 JTR warranty.

crawlzone207

First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JTRD, 2013 JKR
Occupation
Own Brandywine Graphics
I have run the Mopar 2" lift on my JLUR and my JTR. They are fine is you plan on just riding on the pavement. The only thing that I personally don't like is the double bounce that the fox shocks give you when you hit a dip in the road.
For the money, there are a lot of better lift kits out there. I changed out to a rock krawler 2.5 adventure series lift and used the fox shocks from the mopar lift. It rode so much better. I recently just upgraded to the Falcon 3.1 shocks and WOW what a difference.
Just my 2 cents.

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD
No double bounce in the gladiator. It’s not the same lift and springs and shocks as a JLU. Can’t compare.

I picked up my 2” mopar from McKinney Jeep for $1200. Their website has a special at that price.

installed it myself.

I think you’d be hard pressed to find as complete a lift kit as the mopar for the same $. ($1200)

wvyankee2

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Find another dealer. Guy is a crook. Got mine installed at dealer for $1700 for kit and labor.

Sponsored

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
physician
That pricing is crazy, I bought the kit with 15% off at my local dealer (route 130 in robbinsville NJ so not too far from you)

I installed myself and it took 2 half days with hand tools and jack stands but I have done lift installs in the past.....biggest pain was rear springs to fit in without spring compressor and front bump stop nuts were hard to get a socket on

Deleted member 28696

For $6k they should have thrown in axles, regearing, on-board air, and a snorkel or something. Robbery, plain and simple.
For Axels DANA 60s, regear, 4” lift one place gave me a price of 25K, called another place & they gave a price of 45K, 🤪 crazy numbers.

garzilla

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
i got my kit from a dealer on amazon for $1222. there are dealers on amazon wholesaling are at 1250. that is right at 15% off. you could have a local PM that. i get an 5% off using my amazon card, so i went with that.

BAMwholesaleparts also has a great price but the add shipping. retail on the lift looks to be $1495. 15% off is $1270 - so anything more is too much from a dealer for the parts.

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
We have the mopar list on two of our Gladiator Rubicons and love them. It rides better than stock and we have had ZERO problems with either truck since the dealer installed them. The cost was right about $2100 installed all parts and labor, each. Both were raised over 2" front and back.

Here is a link below, where our grey and blue were identical EXCEPT for the Mopar lift on the grey and stock height on the blue one. This post below shows pictures where I measured the trucks side by side and the differences. These pictures are before the blue one got the same lift.

SEE POST #18 when you click this link......

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...for-someone-with-2-lift-w-35-37s.36971/page-2
I know this thread has some dust on it.. hoping you can help, since you have experience with two of them.....

I have the Diesel(2022) with the Mopar lift installed. Had a couple questions for you:

what are the correct part #'s to make sure the springs are in the correct location (Front- left/right and Rear- left/right) ??

also, looking in your wooden crate of take off parts, can you confirm why ?? I got two spring isolators, one is gray and the other is black and they are different designs... this seems strange to me ... I figured each part taken off would be the same for each side.... shouldn't I have two black and two gray isolators ? or at least two of the same color if one was taken from each side ? like all the other parts.. any ideas ?

Thanks
Sponsored